Topic: im making some armor

i went to an armor party with the mercs last week and i got started on some armor so i wanted to show you guys how it's going.
so this is what i have so far
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/withshins.jpg

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

Johan Kordav wrote:

i went to an armor party with the mercs last week

which clan?

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so." - Lucas McCoy

Re: im making some armor

rancor clan

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

more people to join your crooked and vile website McCoy.....

.....wait im there too.....&%$# it......

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: im making some armor

its a good site

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

Johan Kordav wrote:

rancor clan

Taglar is a good guy smile

Regimas wrote:

more people to join your crooked and vile website McCoy.....

.....wait im there too.....&%$# it......

lol I am not even a year member over at the Mercs actually
tho I did just get promoted to ver'alor of Naast (GA/AL) Clan

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so." - Lucas McCoy

Re: im making some armor

BFFC therealmccoy wrote:
Johan Kordav wrote:

rancor clan

Taglar is a good guy smile

Regimas wrote:

more people to join your crooked and vile website McCoy.....

.....wait im there too.....&%$# it......

lol I am not even a year member over at the Mercs actually
tho I did just get promoted to ver'alor of Naast (GA/AL) Clan

i shall bake you a congratulatory cake...and then promptly eat it.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: im making some armor

BFFC therealmccoy wrote:

Taglar is a good guy smile

i got to meet him at the armor party

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

Johan Kordav wrote:
BFFC therealmccoy wrote:

Taglar is a good guy smile

i got to meet him at the armor party

yessir i saw the pics wink

Regimas wrote:

i shall bake you a congratulatory cake...and then promptly eat it.

chocolate? big_smile

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so." - Lucas McCoy

Re: im making some armor

BFFC therealmccoy wrote:
Johan Kordav wrote:
BFFC therealmccoy wrote:

Taglar is a good guy smile

i got to meet him at the armor party

yessir i saw the pics wink

i was the guy with pink hair

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

Why the extra long leg plates?

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so." - Lucas McCoy

Re: im making some armor

well they're for my shins, in the picture they're only up that high so i could get a better picture...and i have extra long legs, also they cover the knees

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

What kind of colors are you using

Church... when I die I want you to have my orange juice!

Re: im making some armor

black with a dark red

i have some new pics
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/Aug17_005.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/Aug17_001.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/Aug17_002.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/Aug17_003.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/Aug17_004.jpg

i also have a blaster pistol
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/Aug13_001.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/Aug13_002.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/Aug13_003.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/kordav/Aug13_004.jpg

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

I will go ahead and suggest you never troop with that gun my friend. I've had the unfortunate experience of having MANY police called for my old gun even looking real, and that hand cannon looks way real. Either leave the orange tip on it, or add on a bunch of spacey weird looking "greeblies" because you will get tazed before they even ask if it's fake or not now a days.

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so." - Lucas McCoy

Re: im making some armor

i was planning on leaving the tip orange and im gonna get a new blaster here soon

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

Johan Kordav wrote:

i was planning on leaving the tip orange and im gonna get a new blaster here soon

box in the chamber and a few other parts and you could mod yourself a pretty handy DL-44 there tho sir

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so." - Lucas McCoy

Re: im making some armor

i'll see what i can do

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

so im gonna use a Nintendo power glove for my right gauntlet

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: im making some armor

Johan Kordav wrote:

so im gonna use a Nintendo power glove for my right gauntlet

with enough work and tweeking around you can make anything look 'star warsy'

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so." - Lucas McCoy

Re: im making some armor

ok its been a bit but i blame school, so i've done alittle with the armor i've added some red to the sholders and collar.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline