Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

Anything but ration cubes. Uj cake and candied nuts are mentioned, and warra nuts for Fi, after the spaceport op.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

yeah, in the SW Kids magazine, one time a baby Shaak Tii said something like

" I'll swap you my blue milk for your purple m&m's "

or something like that

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

Masterchief wrote:

yeah, in the SW Kids magazine, one time a baby Shaak Tii said something like

" I'll swap you my blue milk for your purple m&m's "

or something like that

There is a "Star Wars Kids Magazine?! You learn soemthing new everyday. That sounds like a hoot blue milk for purples M&M's.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

Sharra Fett wrote:
Masterchief wrote:

yeah, in the SW Kids magazine, one time a baby Shaak Tii said something like

" I'll swap you my blue milk for your purple m&m's "

or something like that

There is a "Star Wars Kids Magazine?! You learn soemthing new everyday. That sounds like a hoot blue milk for purples M&M's.

yeah i used to get it, then i started subscribing to SWI. only have a few issues though.

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

Commander Appo wrote:

Blue milk is bantha milk.....

A Blue Milk Run is a slang term for a really easy mission.....im not sure what he means exactly.

It was just a play on words.

Naastar Te Aru'e!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

I have about 10 or 12 of them

It's really good. But it's more for kids, adults. * AHEM *

they have an adults SW magazine. wink big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

hmmm... Why don't people say things... AND WHY AM I THE ONLY !% YEAR OLD HERE!!!

They eat sweets -^u^-  Of course.

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

oops... 15 year old... typos...

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

It mentioned in Karen Travis's book Republic Commando that they like dried fruit.

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

Anything sweet. Their accelerated aging gives them REALLY fast digestive systems. They crave carbs. In Karen Traviss's Republic Commando series they loved candied nuts.

Re: What is a clone trooper's favourite food and drink?

And don't forget that yummy, sticky-sweet uj cake! 'Twas a tradition among Skirata and his boys! ;-)

MandaloreRising wrote:

Anything sweet. Their accelerated aging gives them REALLY fast digestive systems. They crave carbs. In Karen Traviss's Republic Commando series they loved candied nuts.

I AM the riffraff. And I'm going in.