Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

BFFC-Draco wrote:
J. fett wrote:

and if evolution was real shouldn't humans have wings or some obscure thing that normal humans dont have.

Evolution doesn't work that fast. Plus, we have just about everything we need.

my thoughts exactly.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

Why are there still monkeys? Look, I've spent the better part of my young life studying this. I even met a guy who will pay $100,000 to the first person who has proof for evolution. And you're 95% is soooo outdated! Modern scientists and experts say that evolution is one of the great scientific jokes of the future! Like the world being flat.
Evolution is a theory, NOT SCIENCE. So is creation. They are both a religion. I'll try not to get into this, as I'm very disturbed. Love you all!

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

LOL. Listen, nothing can realy be proved when you think about it, beyond a shadow of a doubt, theres always going to be the person who says 'thats not true'. Monkeys still exist because their better suited to their own enviroment you get me?

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

BFFC-Draco wrote:
J. fett wrote:

and if evolution was real shouldn't humans have wings or some obscure thing that normal humans dont have.

Evolution doesn't work that fast. Plus, we have just about everything we need.

Draco's right. Living things go through evolution when we need a different trait to survive. And it also doesn't happen over night. The transformation could take millions of years to take effect.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

Evolution, normally, is not that fast. Changes take hundreds of years. And we are still evolving. People 300 years ago were shorter then we are today. And 600 years ago they were even shorter! We simply haven't changed especially noticiably because we haven't needed to.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

Wait, this thread is seriously still open? And we have five pages? I'm actually really proud of all of you for not getting into fights over this. I really am. smile Good job, all of you!

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

Seco Fett wrote:

Why are there still monkeys? Look, I've spent the better part of my young life studying this. I even met a guy who will pay $100,000 to the first person who has proof for evolution. And you're 95% is soooo outdated! Modern scientists and experts say that evolution is one of the great scientific jokes of the future! Like the world being flat.
Evolution is a theory, NOT SCIENCE. So is creation. They are both a religion. I'll try not to get into this, as I'm very disturbed. Love you all!

most people don't realize that when an idea is dubbed a theory, its after years of research and a great number of

scientists stand behind it, you cant say "its just a theory" because a theory is a developed and backed scientific

idea.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

idk if u guys heard about this but if im not mistaking sceintists tried to dig under ground and that just makes me wanna throw up

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

in other words KISS MY FOOT U NON-BELIEVERS

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

There is an edit button so you don't have to double post.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say. Scientist dig underground a lot.

Don't insult people because they disagree with you.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

yeah i don't know what your talking about either...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

No offense J. Fett but, you're not making any sense to me. Scientists are always digging into the ground. Why is that so signifigant...? Also, if you think of something to add to a post shortly afterwards, just use the edit button. It prevents page clutter from 1 sentance posts.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

113 (edited by J. fett Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:43 pm)

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

sorry, my family is going through alot its just funeral after funeral and its rly ruining my life

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

Sorry to hear that J. Fett. It will get better.

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

J. fett wrote:

sorry, my family is going through alot its just funeral after funeral and its rly ruining my life

Im sorry.

I dont belive you.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

regimas wrote:
Seco Fett wrote:

Why are there still monkeys? Look, I've spent the better part of my young life studying this. I even met a guy who will pay $100,000 to the first person who has proof for evolution. And you're 95% is soooo outdated! Modern scientists and experts say that evolution is one of the great scientific jokes of the future! Like the world being flat.
Evolution is a theory, NOT SCIENCE. So is creation. They are both a religion. I'll try not to get into this, as I'm very disturbed. Love you all!

most people don't realize that when an idea is dubbed a theory, its after years of research and a great number of

scientists stand behind it, you cant say "its just a theory" because a theory is a developed and backed scientific

idea.

Um, if I remember right, in order to be scientific, an idea has to be these three things: OBSERVABLE, TESTABLE, and REPEATABLE. Evolution is NOT observable(unless you think short people are not as good as tall ones like Cecilia thinks((and how could that be good for humans Cecilia? It wouldn't help us in our inviorment 'cause we'd hit our heads on doors!)).). Evolution is NOT testable(Were YOU there???). And(duh) evolution is NOT repeatable!(no, that's not gill slits on a baby in the womb!). THUUUUSS...Evolution is NOT science. After all, no one can argue with science!

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

look, if you want to play the proof card, show me Adam and Eve's bones.

Then well talk.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

It's just a theory, not science! Like evolution. What makes you think I'm a Christian anyways?

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

Theory is part of science. Creationism is only a theory aswell. You keep giving reasons as to why evolution is not true. How about a reason as to why creationism is?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

regimas wrote:

look, if you want to play the proof card, show me Adam and Eve's bones.

Then well talk.

A scientific proof will have to come into play here. Their bones will have turned to oil or dust by now.

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

I'm not saying its bad to be short. And there is actually proof to humans growing taller and you actually said it yourself. Doorways. Very old houses still exist in some parts of the world, and their doorways are rather short. Modern people duck through them. And not just doorways. My 12th grade drama teacher took a trip to London during the summer before my senior year. One of the things he did was go to an authentic Shakespear era play house in London on Drury Lane. He loved the play (Shakespear), but was in pain afterwards because of how cramped he was for 3 hours. Because the seats were very small. Not because he was some giant fat person or something, but because people were shorter then and thus needed less leg room, whereas my teacher was over 6 feet tall.

And you can't say "but there are still monkeys" as an anti-evoluton excuse either. Just because there is an evolutionary offshot from one family (in this case, apes) doesn't mean the entire family dissapears. Notice how all apes are different from species to species. Because they all evolved differently. Even though theres a common ancestor, enough of the population goes their seperate way and evolves based on different things. The climate, the enviorment, the food.... Its all a factor. Evolution is adapting to these new things over time. The thing that works survives. The thing that doesn't work dies. Thats why, generally, evolution is very very slow. But some things need to adapt quickly to changes as well. The animals that can't adapt die, but the ones that can live. Thats why there have been several extinction events that have drastically changed the life of this planet. I don't see dinosaurs walking around outside of my house afterall. But, I DO hear birds.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

God Damn If Id Known That Youd Guys Would Be Procks To Me I Wouldn't Have Come

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

123 (edited by regimas Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:32 am)

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

Mandalore Hunter wrote:
regimas wrote:

look, if you want to play the proof card, show me Adam and Eve's bones.

Then well talk.

A scientific proof will have to come into play here. Their bones will have turned to oil or dust by now.

maybe, but i was just trying to make a point,

and ceciliacrimsondragonfett, it is so nice to have some actual knowledge in this topic and not just false facts
i thank you for that

J. fett wrote:

God Damn If Id Known That Youd Guys Would Be Procks To Me I Wouldn't Have Come

all were doing is debating, the most knowledgeable and composed people aren't getting their ideas questioned,

so get knowledgeable or composed.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

124 (edited by BFFC Admin Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:17 pm)

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

im 13 ****in years old and i dont know as much as u guys do im just saying what ive been tought. u dont have to be so mean about it........dammit

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

Re: Do you believe in God or evolution?

J. fett wrote:

Damn If Id Known That Youd Guys Would Be Procks To Me I Wouldn't Have Come
...

im 13 f----- years old and i dont know as much as u guys do im just saying what ive been tought. u dont have to be so mean about it........dammit

1. No one is mocking you, we are having a debate. if you say something incorrect, you'll be corrected. That's what a debate is.
2. No one is beig mean, you are just overreacting.
3. Don't swear.
4. Your age doesn't matter. If you know something about the issue at hand, say something about it. If you don't, then don't.

take it easy baby take it as it comes