Topic: Halloween'08

This is a dicussion thread about this upcoming Halloween.





                             Enjoy!!!!

Re: Halloween'08

Egging the buses, shaving cream, air soft pistol to shoot passing cars (nobody walks anymore, parents just drive their kids in vans, it's so disappointing omg), plus dying my hair white.

Re: Halloween'08

Fett_II wrote:

Egging the buses, shaving cream, air soft pistol to shoot passing cars (nobody walks anymore, parents just drive their kids in vans, it's so disappointing omg), plus dying my hair white.

lol sounds like an awesome time

i may go as the joker...or rorschach.....or regimas...

i cant choose!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Halloween'08

I might wear my pirate costume. Since I work in a dairy cooler at 35 degrees all day I'm working on making a coat for it. If I finish the coat I might wear the pirate. But then with Clone Wars and all I feel it's sort of my SWFan duty to wear my Jedi costume, but I've worn that every Halloween for the past six or seven years. But I've been really badly itching to wear my pirate again.

I might not wear either if the weather reports are true. They're predicting snow already.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Halloween'08

I'm gonna just use a couple of those fake bullet holes.....but I might change my mind.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Re: Halloween'08

regimas wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

Egging the buses, shaving cream, air soft pistol to shoot passing cars (nobody walks anymore, parents just drive their kids in vans, it's so disappointing omg), plus dying my hair white.

lol sounds like an awesome time

i may go as the joker...or rorschach.....or regimas...

i cant choose!

you know it smile i'm buying a whole carton of eggs just to waste *evil grin*

oh yeah, and in school, this year's class theme for us seniors was TDK, with the Joker on the back. it's totally awesome.

Re: Halloween'08

Fett_II wrote:
regimas wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

Egging the buses, shaving cream, air soft pistol to shoot passing cars (nobody walks anymore, parents just drive their kids in vans, it's so disappointing omg), plus dying my hair white.

lol sounds like an awesome time

i may go as the joker...or rorschach.....or regimas...

i cant choose!

you know it smile i'm buying a whole carton of eggs just to waste *evil grin*

oh yeah, and in school, this year's class theme for us seniors was TDK, with the Joker on the back. it's totally awesome.

awesome....lucky

our theme was ....blue.....thats it. tongue

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Halloween'08

My school's band is having a Halloween concert.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: Halloween'08

If I don't have to work that night I'm so setting up candy for the kids (and pigging out on what's left over). Either way I am definitely putting a couple of Jack o' laterns out and lighting them up.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Re: Halloween'08

*sigh* Halloween means good egg sales. Why anyone would spend 8.29 on a pack of 5 dozen eggs just to throw them at stuff is beyond me. It's stupid and immature and is just really mean.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

11 (edited by MandoGirl0415 Thursday, October 9, 2008 2:36 pm)

Re: Halloween'08

I am gonna go as Sarah Palin, and I am gonna carry a baby doll around with me. Please no one be insulted sad

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

12 (edited by Miba Thursday, October 9, 2008 2:42 pm)

Re: Halloween'08

Well, do you mean it as an insult?

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Halloween'08

More then likely, I'm going to spend some time playing Maple Story in the afternoon and evening (double experience on holidays, every holiday. Plus working towards the 3rd job), and Luigi's Mansion at night, with leftover candy. I'm too old to go out and ask for candy, and NO ONE in the neighborhood even gives out candy anymore. Because its so "dangerous" after 9-11. @_@ I'd like to watch Young Frankenstien, but they never seem to air it in October, even though anything else even remotely Halloweenish is aired in October.

I've no idea what I'm gonna carve for my pumpkin(s) this year. Last year my sister and I got into a fight and I only carved one. But it was Gengar, and it was a huge it with the few people who came by. The year before then I agonized for an entire day and carved Cortez the pirate from Paper Mario 2 for a pirate themed party in my neighborhood (because there was a prize for the best one). In the end it didn't matter because my pumpkin lost to some crappy looking traditional thing some 5 year old carved, go figure (it didn't help either that we arrived a half hour before it was supposed to start, and a crapload of people were already there. And probably voted already....)

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Re: Halloween'08

Miba wrote:

Well, do you mean it as an insult?

No but people could take things like that as an insult. So I put that just to show that i don't mean to insult anyone

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Halloween'08

MandoGirl0415 wrote:

I am gonna go as Sarah Palin, and I am gonna carry a baby doll around with me. Please no one be insulted sad

NICE tongue

Hope you dont have to hide from any republicans

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Halloween'08

Well she should hide from me, because I'd probably try and run her over for being Sarah Palin *shudders* tongue

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Re: Halloween'08

Hey, I like her, she's awesome.

MandoGirl0415 wrote:
Miba wrote:

Well, do you mean it as an insult?

No but people could take things like that as an insult. So I put that just to show that i don't mean to insult anyone

Ok, then. smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Halloween'08

Commander Appo wrote:

Well she should hide from me, because I'd probably try and run her over for being Sarah Palin *shudders* tongue

LOL!!! I'll keep that in mind Appo.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Halloween'08

MandoGirl0415 wrote:

I am gonna go as Sarah Palin, and I am gonna carry a baby doll around with me. Please no one be insulted sad

I find it hilarious. Makes me think of this one Halloween, where my friend's sister went as a Jamaican, and she went to a Jamaican person's house w/o knowing they were Jamaican, and she felt so bad but I laughed so hard.

Re: Halloween'08

Politics suck, and we can't dress up or celebrate halloween here at the grand old Military College of Vermont. Someone knocks on your door at night here....won't go there, we just keep it locked.

You all enjoy your freedoms and please, for me, DO NOT COME HERE. XD

Bah humbug.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Re: Halloween'08

Fett_II wrote:

I find it hilarious. Makes me think of this one Halloween, where my friend's sister went as a Jamaican, and she went to a Jamaican person's house w/o knowing they were Jamaican, and she felt so bad but I laughed so hard.

LOL!! O man i would feel HORRIBLE if that was me. But i would die laughing if I witnessed it happen to someone else. God that's funny

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Halloween'08

going as myself hehe
with armor that is

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

23 (edited by Ralin Drakus Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:25 am)

Re: Halloween'08

Got invited to join the Mercs at a Halloween thing they're doing on the beach near San Diego  big_smile big_smile big_smile  Was figuring I'd be asked to work, but now I'm planning on taking a paid day or two off to hang with the vode.  I'll miss not walking into work with my Helm though; will probably do it anyway when I get back   tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: Halloween'08

therealmccoy wrote:

going as myself hehe
with armor that is

i may do that too

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Halloween'08

.....LEDERHOSEN big_smile

he he he

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]