Topic: Football game fights

Have you evr seen a fight on the field or behind the bleachers well I say both types in one game last night.......but right now I am on my dads black berry so my tumbs are starting to hurt........so when I csn get on the computer I will tell y'all all about it......

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Re: Football game fights

Oaky, what happend was, that number 71 on Moody's team was acting a fool. I n one play he almost mad a major fight. But the Very next play, he was out in the open with a Talladega player in a head-lock! The Refs threw, like, 40 flags, but the Idiot wouldn't stop. The two teams had pull their players off of each other.
  If the coaches on the sidelines hadden..oh I tell yall some more later I got to go

oh i thought you meant like fights in the audience. i've seen a few (almost got involved cuz some moron just missed my face), but not really any between the players. speak of the devil, my high school's varsity football game was yesterday, it was a home game, idk if we won or not, i left after half-time cuz i play in the marching band.

have held the players back, the whole team would have been on the field....Update: I just heard that the guys who walked on the field before the coaches could get them back on the side line where fined $100. but the Moody side didn't have to pay anything....and I saw guys on the field  thay came off the side line......Update: Talladega won their first game of the season last friday....