Topic: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Need help? Stuck? Post what you need help on here!

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

This is a good idea, better then going off topic on threads meant for commenting on what you think of the games or people/items in it

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Thanks

calvinanglin@gmail.com

4 (edited by Devil Girl Saturday, May 3, 2008 5:29 am)

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Help I am stuck.

I cannot get into the locked door in the Vulkar base.

Can you help me please?

Edited to add: I no longer need any help as I have managed to do it big_smile (I had missed an area in the garage section and in that area was the thing that I needed to get into the locked area big_smile )

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

yeah, that Taris quest is complicated; I've forgoten a LOT of it................reason for playing again big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Another problem is solved.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Lol. tongue

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

We are having a sale tongue Any question will be answered. tongue

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

the main thing I'd want to learn about are Mods for the PC version.  How can I get Mando stuff for either game, but especially KotOR 2.  Old-School and Boba styled helmets and armor.  The lake of decent Mando stuff really bugged me in both games, and the inability to wear at helmet/mask REALLY bugged me! 

Also looking to get Revan's armor

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

The unknown planet and star forge hold them.
Go to the temple on the unknown planet and walk tword the rune stone thing and mandos will attack kill them and search their bodys

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Yeah, did that.  and that SUCKS. 

#1  I think the Mando armor is yellow, but I can't remember for sure.  NOT a yellow fan..... it should be red or blue.......or black and grey with a touch of blood red   big_smile  *see my Av.*

#2  It's at the VERY END OF THE FRIGGEN GAME!!!!!!!!  I want Mando armor for a LOT longer then that

#4  Revan's armor as shown in the cut scenes and memories is NOT what you get at the end of the game in the Star Forge.  Not the way I remember it anyway.  You get the sucky jedi robes, just in black.  I want the EXACT SAME robes he wears in the cut scenes, WITH the mask and hood!

#5 I want Revan's armor for more ot the game as well

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

here is something interesting on the xbox version

if you go to the messages screen and enter X, Dpad left, A,X you get this free roam camera, its very fun

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

13 (edited by Karson Fett Friday, May 23, 2008 5:52 am)

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Ralin Drakus wrote:

Yeah, did that.  and that SUCKS. 

#1  I think the Mando armor is yellow, but I can't remember for sure.  NOT a yellow fan..... it should be red or blue.......or black and grey with a touch of blood red   big_smile  *see my Av.*

#2  It's at the VERY END OF THE FRIGGEN GAME!!!!!!!!  I want Mando armor for a LOT longer then that

#4  Revan's armor as shown in the cut scenes and memories is NOT what you get at the end of the game in the Star Forge.  Not the way I remember it anyway.  You get the sucky jedi robes, just in black.  I want the EXACT SAME robes he wears in the cut scenes, WITH the mask and hood!

#5 I want Revan's armor for more ot the game as well

I can't find any more Mando armor with a helmet. other than there.


When I found it, and got it, it was blue when I put it on....



To get Revan's exact robes you have to be a dark sider.

If you are light side, you will get the Star forge robes.



These robes are a tan color, they have the breast plate and wrist bands and hand covers. Thar are a brown brassy color.


http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/9/97/StarForgeRobes.jpg/150px-StarForgeRobes.jpg

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Hei big_smile

Can you help me please?

I am on Manaan at the moment and I am in the Sith base. There is one locked room that I need to get into but I cannot (I got into the base via the stolen shuttle)

Can you help me get into the locked room please?

Thank you in advance big_smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

15 (edited by Sev Fett Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:48 am)

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Since I can't remember exactly I'll give you a link.  I used this site whenever I was stuck. 

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskoto … thbase.php

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Thank you so much Sev Fett big_smile that was just what I needed big_smile Yay I managed it big_smile

the guide that I was using was not too bad but if you did not follow the game in the order that he did then it was not much help sad

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

*Falls out of carbanite* *draws in deep breath* I am back, and blind!

Good I'm sorry I didn't get to you....as you can see I was frozen.......and thanks Sev for filling in!

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

okay I don't know if anything can be done on this one. On telos I did all the czerka missions and at the end when you can finally get a shuttle out of there, you are told to go see the guy in shuttle bay 3 ( the czerka shuttle bay ) the alien at the entrance gives you the go ahead to enter.... but the door does not open and you can no longer be let in through conversation, he just tells you you aren't authorized to be there. there is no switch or console to open it... I don't know what to do.

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Ouch.....that almost sounds like a bug.  Are you sure you're at the right shuttle bay?  Did you try the other two?  It's been a while since I've played, so I don't remember all that well, but I don't recall any problem like that.

You might try the link Sev posted above *asuming it helps with KotOR II, I havn't tried it*

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

yeaaaaah I'm of course using vista so that may be it but yes i'm in the right one, I can get to the ithorian shuttle just fine but it won't let me get on.

I looked into it and no one else seems to have encountered it so I'm not really sure how to tackle it... to make matters worse the only save point that seems to work for me is the auto save as the other ones either don't load and freeze the game or load up a game in a completely different area, at lower level, and for some reason not wearing any armor..... strange.

so if someone knows how to solve the corrupt save problem I would mind going back a bit and at least being able to save next time I encounter the shuttle situation

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

LOL can any of you help me find the time to play the game wink (I ave not been able to play it for a while now sad )

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

darthsomeone wrote:

yeaaaaah I'm of course using vista so that may be it but yes i'm in the right one, I can get to the ithorian shuttle just fine but it won't let me get on.

I looked into it and no one else seems to have encountered it so I'm not really sure how to tackle it... to make matters worse the only save point that seems to work for me is the auto save as the other ones either don't load and freeze the game or load up a game in a completely different area, at lower level, and for some reason not wearing any armor..... strange.

so if someone knows how to solve the corrupt save problem I would mind going back a bit and at least being able to save next time I encounter the shuttle situation

Hmmmmmmmm........... Are you sure it's not the Ithorian shuttle?  Did you walk around behind it?  For some reason I'm thinking you take that shuttle, even if you did the Czerka missions.  You board it be moving Behind the craft, not in front. 

If that doesn't work I'll get back on my game and see if I can find the problem, cause that issue sounds familiar...  I might have had the same trouble myself once when I first played  *which was about an age ago...*

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

haha yeah I'm sure it's not the other shuttle; I tried to board it from every angle I could think of as I sat alone in the dark, swearing at the game.

I would rather find a way to fix the save slot problem, does the vista patch actually work... it's a long shot but it may fix most of the problems if it works no?

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

Whoa I am behind! smile Maybe the shuttle wasn't the one to board.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: KotOR 1& 2 Help desk

darthsomeone wrote:

haha yeah I'm sure it's not the other shuttle; I tried to board it from every angle I could think of as I sat alone in the dark, swearing at the game.

I would rather find a way to fix the save slot problem, does the vista patch actually work... it's a long shot but it may fix most of the problems if it works no?

Ok, that did it.  I'm gonna have to dig out my game and see if I have a save that's somewhere near that point.  Might take me a while to work up to it...sorry for the wait; I know how addicting the game can be and how much it sucks to be put on hold.

If anybody else out there has an answer please throw it out there, as I don't know how long it's gonna take me to get to that point.....and then even when I do, you COULD just be dealing with a Vista issue, in which case I'll be no help at all *XP for me*

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."