Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

terra wrote:

Thanks a lot MandoGirl!

I worked on it a bit further, and came up with 18 different models for Aaron. Here's 2 of them, as examples. I'm waiting for Aaron's decision before going any further but I wanted to post some of them here so you have an idea of what's coming.

Don't worry, the little outline will NOT appear on the real thing.


http://www.geocities.com/magincia_games … 256_01.png

http://www.geocities.com/magincia_games … 256_02.png

Haven't gotten to check the site in a while.  Lots of new changes.  I have to agree with everyone else on here.  This looks really nice.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

52 (edited by terra Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:32 pm)

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

Thanks Sadriel big_smile


New trials for the logo. 3 new variants. Hoping they'll be closer to what you need, Aaron, I sent you the AI file via email. Colors could be different from what's shown, it is only an example which follows the actual logo's colors.

http://www.geocities.com/magincia_games/Gifts/Logo02_3NewIdeas.jpg

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

Personally, I like the top one best, terra.

I also think it would be a waste to not use the one with the antenna and dent. We need to think of a way to use it. Shirts maybe? I dunno.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

54 (edited by terra Sunday, July 27, 2008 7:08 pm)

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

Si Titran wrote:

Personally, I like the top one best, terra.

I also think it would be a waste to not use the one with the antenna and dent. We need to think of a way to use it. Shirts maybe? I dunno.

Aaron said it would mess with the guys at Lucas Arts... Too close to Boba with those details on. He's a trademark, and those details about him are his trademark too...

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

terra wrote:
Si Titran wrote:

Personally, I like the top one best, terra.

I also think it would be a waste to not use the one with the antenna and dent. We need to think of a way to use it. Shirts maybe? I dunno.

Aaron said it would mess with the guys at Lucas Arts... Too close to Boba with those details on. He's a trademark, and those details about him are his trademark too...

Yeah i know. I still just really like it thats all.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

terra wrote:

Thanks Sadriel big_smile


New trials for the logo. 3 new variants. Hoping they'll be closer to what you need, Aaron, I sent you the AI file via email. Colors could be different from what's shown, it is only an example which follows the actual logo's colors.

http://www.geocities.com/magincia_games … wIdeas.jpg

I like a combo of the top and bottom

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

I like the top best too!...i hate copy righted things...they can be fairly annoying.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

I dont really like the Sarlac Bar banner on the side, simply its position  maybe move it some more so it doesnt squeeze the topics or anything

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

59 (edited by terra Monday, July 28, 2008 1:30 am)

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

I dont really like the Sarlac Bar banner on the side, simply its position  maybe move it some more so it doesnt squeeze the topics or anything

I agree. It's too bright and it bleeds in the bottom section. I don't know why we need to have it there now.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

I like the sign itself, but for me for some reason *doesn't sound like the case for the rest of you* it makes the message boards show up below the sign; leaving a huge gap on the sign's left where the boards are supposed to be...which sucks bigtime

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

Ralin, that's only happening on PCs with Internet Explorer 5.5 and 6.0. All other browsers are handling it correctly. I'm working on a fix so it's OK in 5.5 and 6.0, which are circa 2002 browsers.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

Aaron, I will need to give up on my part of the project. My life is too much of a stress lately, and I need to stop with a certain number of things. Sorry. I hope the little I did can help you get to what you wanted.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

Great new pictures Terra big_smile fantastic work big_smile I like the top picture the best of the three big_smile

I also think the Sarlacc bar sign is great big_smile it is really funky and a nice contrast to the dark background big_smile I use Firefox so it works well in that.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Re: BobaFett.com Evolution Discussion

Let us add another chapter in the story of the Boba Fett Fan Club

calvinanglin@gmail.com