Topic: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

The way Jango acts and by his body language I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit of a ladies man. Now if he was going to buy a gal a gift, what do you think it would be?

Personally I think he'd be a perfume man.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Hmm.  Well the bugs he gave Zam were quite exotic.  So he'd probably go for some exotic flower that blooms like once every 50 years.  Because he can.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

A coupon for one free assassination/kill on the target of their choice tongue

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

4 (edited by Ralin Drakus Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:57 pm)

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

BFFC Mel wrote:

The way Jango acts and by his body language I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit of a ladies man.

Maybe, but considering the only way he could get a son was to have one cloned..............  tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Ralin Drakus wrote:
BFFC Mel wrote:

The way Jango acts and by his body language I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit of a ladies man.

Maybe, but considering the only way he could get a son was to have one cloned..............  tongue

I bet the reason for that is that he couldent find a good enough of a woman. So he dident use one.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

I thought he wanted a clone to see how he would've turned out, if he would have had a family.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:
BFFC Mel wrote:

The way Jango acts and by his body language I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit of a ladies man.

Maybe, but considering the only way he could get a son was to have one cloned..............  tongue

I bet the reason for that is that he couldent find a good enough of a woman. So he dident use one.

I know, just joking  tongue

Jesse Fett wrote:

I thought he wanted a clone to see how he would've turned out, if he would have had a family.

I've never heard a reason for Jango's motivation for having Boba created.  I have my own theory that I put forward in my FanFic,  but that's just off the top of my head   tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:
BFFC Mel wrote:

The way Jango acts and by his body language I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit of a ladies man.

Maybe, but considering the only way he could get a son was to have one cloned..............  tongue

I bet the reason for that is that he couldn't find a good enough of a woman. So he dident use one.

just what i was thinking,
he may have been considering zam but decided that she was not up to par and went with science.
he couldn't find a woman as skilled as he was so he decided to be both genetic parents, no weaknesses, no surprises.
why taint a perfect warrior with imperfect genes.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

I can just imagine the scene when Jango gets his own clone... "And I shall call him, Mini-Me."

"Sorry that's already been done."

"Bugger. Then I shall call him Boba. But man I wanted it to be Mini-Me." tongue

Anyway back to the ladies...

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

10 (edited by Miba Saturday, June 21, 2008 5:03 am)

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

In the game Bounty Hunter, you see where Jango asks for Boba. In cutscenes you can see how much he wants a normal life, to be married, to have a kid. Then his mother-figure I guess she was, dies, her last words telling him to find something to live for besides bounty hunting and money. Boba, I guess, was a second chance at life for him, living through Boba, and it was also for him to have a son, something to live for. Which makes Jango's death even sadder because it brought Boba into almost the same world Jango had lived through.

But, yes, I can see Jango giving flowers as a gift.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

That is sad. I don't like Mace at all now. Anyway, I think that two reasons for having a clone son could have been: 1.He wanted a perfect kid, one who would be as good as him and no defects, and he had more reason to do so because 2.he had most of his pleasure cells removed I think, therefore he wouldn't have the desire for a woman. He probably didn't want it interfering with his work.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Merciless Mandalore wrote:

2.he had most of his pleasure cells removed I think, therefore he wouldn't have the desire for a woman. He probably didn't want it interfering with his work.

Where did it say that? Because I very clearly remember in the Zam Wesell comic book that she kissed him and he liked it.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Miba wrote:

In the game Bounty Hunter, you see where Jango asks for Boba. In cutscenes you can see how much he wants a normal life, to be married, to have a kid. Then his mother-figure I guess she was, dies, her last words telling him to find something to live for besides bounty hunting and money. Boba, I guess, was a second chance at life for him, living through Boba, and it was also for him to have a son, something to live for. Which makes Jango's death even sadder because it brought Boba into almost the same world Jango had lived through.

But, yes, I can see Jango giving flowers as a gift.

That makes much sense to me. I've haven't played bounty hunter, but that sounds very plauseable to me. Boba's a bit of a ladies man, and since he's a clone of Jango, wouldn't that make him a ladies man as well?

I don't think he's the type to give gifts at all. More of a gruff type, walk up to a lady in a cantina and just say "your place or mine" and having it work for him. When he wants a lady he just oozes with desire and the ladies love it.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Si Titran wrote:
Miba wrote:

In the game Bounty Hunter, you see where Jango asks for Boba. In cutscenes you can see how much he wants a normal life, to be married, to have a kid. Then his mother-figure I guess she was, dies, her last words telling him to find something to live for besides bounty hunting and money. Boba, I guess, was a second chance at life for him, living through Boba, and it was also for him to have a son, something to live for. Which makes Jango's death even sadder because it brought Boba into almost the same world Jango had lived through.

But, yes, I can see Jango giving flowers as a gift.

That makes much sense to me. I've haven't played bounty hunter, but that sounds very plauseable to me. Boba's a bit of a ladies man, and since he's a clone of Jango, wouldn't that make him a ladies man as well?

I don't think he's the type to give gifts at all. More of a gruff type, walk up to a lady in a cantina and just say "your place or mine" and having it work for him. When he wants a lady he just oozes with desire and the ladies love it.

I dont think he would even ask women anything. He would direct them.

"You. My room, 10:30. And you, 10:45....and bring a friend"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

regimas wrote:
Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:

Maybe, but considering the only way he could get a son was to have one cloned..............  tongue

I bet the reason for that is that he couldn't find a good enough of a woman. So he dident use one.

just what i was thinking,
he may have been considering zam but decided that she was not up to par and went with science.
he couldn't find a woman as skilled as he was so he decided to be both genetic parents, no weaknesses, no surprises.
why taint a perfect warrior with imperfect genes.

Is it even possible for Jango and Zam to reproduce? She's not human

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

16 (edited by draco fett Friday, July 11, 2008 5:34 pm)

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

I'd rather not find out.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Jango was clearly a ladies man, hence his shiny armor and fancy twirling of his blasters, the equivalent of a peacock flexing his feathers.

As far as him getting his son through less convientional means, I believe that lies in the fact that he wanted a model to mold with the mysteries and uncertainites removed.  Boba was an experiment of sorts that he happened to love.

The fact that there isn't more hooking up in STAR WARS has always striked me as odd, I see it from a practical movie making sense, but I was surprised that people behaved more like our 1950s in relationships.

"We do bad things to worse people"

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Viking1 wrote:

Jango was clearly a ladies man, hence his shiny armor and fancy twirling of his blasters, the equivalent of a peacock flexing his feathers.

As far as him getting his son through less convientional means, I believe that lies in the fact that he wanted a model to mold with the mysteries and uncertainites removed.  Boba was an experiment of sorts that he happened to love.

The fact that there isn't more hooking up in STAR WARS has always striked me as odd, I see it from a practical movie making sense, but I was surprised that people behaved more like our 1950s in relationships.

Read Star Wars: Jango Fett (the other in the two part series is Zam Wessel) ((Well read both of them, i dont remember in which it is, but theres something that may disprove your oppinions))

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Will do, and I am admitedly not a JANGO buff

"We do bad things to worse people"

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

regimas wrote:
Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:

Maybe, but considering the only way he could get a son was to have one cloned..............  tongue

I bet the reason for that is that he couldn't find a good enough of a woman. So he dident use one.

just what i was thinking,
he may have been considering zam but decided that she was not up to par and went with science.
he couldn't find a woman as skilled as he was so he decided to be both genetic parents, no weaknesses, no surprises.
why taint a perfect warrior with imperfect genes.

Well I'm thinking he had a clone made because he didnt want to risk emotional attachment, it would not be good for him to be worrying about his wife when he was on a mission, could cause problems

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Jango walks up to hot women and gives her a letter.
Girl reads letter, gasps, looks up and slaps Jango in the face, storms off
Jango rubs his cheek and calls out "What?!"

Repeated with every girl he sees. big_smile

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

A coupon for one free assassination/kill on the target of their choice tongue

LOL :-D

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Valthonin wrote:
Si Titran wrote:
Miba wrote:

In the game Bounty Hunter, you see where Jango asks for Boba. In cutscenes you can see how much he wants a normal life, to be married, to have a kid. Then his mother-figure I guess she was, dies, her last words telling him to find something to live for besides bounty hunting and money. Boba, I guess, was a second chance at life for him, living through Boba, and it was also for him to have a son, something to live for. Which makes Jango's death even sadder because it brought Boba into almost the same world Jango had lived through.

But, yes, I can see Jango giving flowers as a gift.

That makes much sense to me. I've haven't played bounty hunter, but that sounds very plauseable to me. Boba's a bit of a ladies man, and since he's a clone of Jango, wouldn't that make him a ladies man as well?

I don't think he's the type to give gifts at all. More of a gruff type, walk up to a lady in a cantina and just say "your place or mine" and having it work for him. When he wants a lady he just oozes with desire and the ladies love it.

I dont think he would even ask women anything. He would direct them.

"You. My room, 10:30. And you, 10:45....and bring a friend"

I don't even think he'd direct them. He'd just look at them, and nod. Then they'd just follow him. Hell, I would. >_>

Mandalorians - very good at providing little deaths in large quantities.

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

Id go with an exotic blaster.

Its not just you dads cranky,one time I saw him yell at a butterfly called it a son of a bitch told it to get out of his garden-Corner Gas

Re: Jango Fett: Ladies Man?

O.O    whoa... Things I don't know... Some of those things were too long and I didn't read them, but... That just makes any girl that loves Jango sad... Very... Wow... No need here anymore... ~Whistling and moving away slowly~

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."