Topic: HALO: The Doomed Conflict at Reach
RP setting: The planet Reach. Reach has been glassed by the convenant forces, but there are still survivors within battling for their life. There are still a few of the very first "super soldiers" known as SPARTANS, their only hope would be getting back to Earth.
1. You may create any character you want. You don't have to name them the same names that are in the actual halo series.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you.
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a magical toilet, don't just walk into it on the next post.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die.
6. Follow others throughout events, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. You do not have to follow the original storyline as it is in the halo game or book series.
8. Doing funny stuff is fine, as long as it sensible (resembling a little of red vs. blue), so don't suddenly start dancing in the midst of battle.
9. No god-moding, if you're a spartan, you can easily kill an engineer. But if you're being surrounded by 2 hunters and five squads of Elite, you either escape or it's very likely you'd die.
9. Have fun.
About Halo: For those who doesn't know much about halo, you don't have to worry about not knowing the story, because like i said before you don't have to follow the original storyline. Basically, we have these super soldiers known code-named SPARTANS, just then these alien that called themselves the convenant attacked...and now the planet we're currently in is being glassed, so we're trapped with a bunch of convenants.
1. Prevent the convenant from locating Earth: If the convenant locates our homeworld Earth, then they will use their full force to wipe out humankind.
2. Survive and escape from Reach.
1. Bring an unharmed convenant warship back to Earth: The convenant's technology is far more advanced than mankind, if we can steal their advanced slipspace, plasma cannon, camoflage, and force field technology then upgrade it ourself, we will have a better chance of winning. This is very hard to do since the convenat make their battleships self-destruct when they are about to lose, we have to surprise them and quickly finish them all.
2. Return to Earth without the convenant noticing: Return to Earth without the convenant noticing will help defending Earth when the convenant locate and attacks Earth
Name: Name of your character
Gender: I think this is obvious why you should fill this in
Height: Your height...Spartans and Elites should be very tall
Race: You can choose to be an Elite or Spartan or a marine, Elite's objectives are basically don't let the humans forfill their objectives.
Background (optional): background story of your character
Weapons: The weapons that your character is wielding at the beginning
Specialty: What your character's good at, it could be melee combat, or sniping, etc
Location: The location of your character.
Now for my character...
Name: Sam (this is not the same guy as the one in the halo books.)
Race: Human, spartan
Weapons: Double SMGS, Rocket Launcher (side arm), 2 frag grenades
Location: Somewhere in Reach
Last edited by rc1022 (Tuesday, July 1, 2008 7:22 am)