Topic: RPG: The Naltoon Assault
Setting: Welcome to Naltoon, a small moon that is home to a secret Imperial base. This Imperial base is involved with the renewed Death Star plans for the rebuild of the EmpireÃ¢Â€Â™s super weapon.
Two platoons of Rebels have infiltrated the city in which the Imperial base is located. Can they steal the new plans and make it out alive? You decideÃ¢Â€Â¦
1. You may create any character you want. Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you.
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
Name: Gemma Tuks
Weapons: EE3 blaster and two vibroblades
Gemma stood leaning against the wall as several of her men lay in wait. The tall tower that stretched to the sky was the Ã¢Â€ÂœsecretÃ¢Â€Â Imperial base. It stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the far shorter buildings around it, unfortunately it was also extremely well fortified.
The Rebels had split into four teams to ensure that at least one of them was able to find a way in. She reached for her com for a progress report.
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...