Topic: I am not weird

For those of you who think I'm weird, I'm not.

I may be 12, and a bit annoying all the time, but some of you treat me differently. I don't know why?

Let's get to the basics:

1. For those of you who call me a N00b again, I'm going to report you, because, A.) I know I am. B.) You've already told me. I'm getting sick of it.

2. I try not to spam. - I DO TRY! Whoever says I don't is probably true. But I am very talkative. I love this site and all on it. ALL ON IT btw.

3. Don't call my friends N00bs - You take it for granted that there the same age as me and they are weird in your opinion.

4. I am trying to be friendly, but when I'm on, people always seem to say " SPAMMER! " or " MMMM, SPAM! "

" SPAM ATTACK " " Green, your a spammer " and so on. I do try not to. Sometimes I don't that's true but I'm only saying.

5. This reputation karma thing does my heading a bit. I have got 7 minuses from the people that despise me.

6. I hope you all have great lives and get on well with your family and friends

7. I like you all very much!

8. N00b is the word that sickens me........It should be banned from here for good! neutral

9. Thanks for viewing. smile

Thanks.

Green. big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: I am not weird

This is why some people call you a nOOb. And terra and F3TT gave you 2 of those minuses. Do they despise you? No.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Re: I am not weird

As to spam when the only thing included in a post is " big_smile ", we can kinda think of that as spam. If you keep on topic as much as possible, I think you'll find that people won't bother you. Just make all your posts as meaningful as possible. Not

big_smile


Just trying to help.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: I am not weird

No, no, no, Werda.

Thank you very very much.

big_smile

You are in my good books. smile

( someone who is cool with me is in my good books. wink )

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: I am not weird

Commander Appo wrote:

This is why some people call you a nOOb. And terra and F3TT gave you 2 of those minuses. Do they despise you? No.

Green, answer my question please

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Re: I am not weird

No they don't.

I'm sorry if I have been a pain.

I am a stupid nob who has nothing in life.

Terra and -F3TT- do though.

It won't happen again. smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: I am not weird

Masterchief wrote:

No they don't.

I'm sorry if I have been a pain.

I am a stupid nob who has nothing in life.

Terra and -F3TT- do though.

It won't happen again. smile

Terra and F3tt do what?

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: I am not weird

Nobody dislikes you, Green, I think if you stop making self-pity topics and leave well enough alone, then everything will be fine. You made like three "I am not a n00b/weirdo/etc." topics. Just don't do that, and keep participating in the great way you have been. You have made some of the club's best RPGs.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Re: I am not weird

If i hated you or thought you were weird (which isn't an insult ... i love being considered weird) I would say as much. Seeing that I can't recall saything that......

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Re: I am not weird

People say that you spam so that you will realize it. For example, this topic. You created one almost exactly like it, and that was locked. What do you think will happen to this one?

More importantly, why do you always pity yourself so much? People don't call you a spammer to insult you, they are trying to get you to stop. You don't spam as much as you used to but you still do. Then someone tells you it's spam, and you take it as an insult.

The people who lowered your karma don't despise you, they had a good reason for it.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: I am not weird

Green, this whole topic is spam. we don't need to know your problems (you stress them enough in your other posts), it's like the n00bs thing all over again...

Re: I am not weird

Yes you are weird, we are ALL weird! But it's nothing to be ashamed off or hurt by. I'd rather be weird then one of the masses that lives her life looking, acting and sounding like one of the many sheep out there! No one here hates you as far as I've seen (I don't post much, but I do read and pay attention), no one thinks you shouldn't be here. Just relax a little and try not to get down about it. Yes you do seem to do things that some find annoying or aggravating, but that doesn't mean everybody is out to get you.
Relax, mellow a little (12 is too young to be stressed) and enjoy this website and the chewy Boba goodyness it provides.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/OrtharRrith/OrtharRrith-1.jpg[/img]

Re: I am not weird

Masterchief wrote:

1. For those of you who call me a N00b again, I'm going to report you, because, A.) I know I am. B.) You've already told me. I'm getting sick of it.

Green in life there will always be people who won't agree with your point of view and may dislike you for whatever reason, but don't let that get you down. There's a flip side, there will always be people who will agree with you and will like just the way you are.

The report function is there for things you disagree about but sometimes it's better to talk to people and understand their point of view rather than point the finger at them.

As for being weird, I know I am. I have a strange sense of humour and I write a lot of stories because my imagination takes me to lots of places. I write because I want to share that with people. Doesn't mean people agree with what I write. I'm sure you have your own talent and if people don't appreciate that then that's their loss.

And yes your edict on the boards has improved tremendously. You're growing up and learning as you go, sometimes board members forget that there are a range of people of all ages and backgrounds here. I'm sure there are times that you forget too. Don't fret, smile and enjoy the good times.

Yoda Mel signing off tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: I am not weird

Thank you Mel.

I am feeling better now.

Yes, there may be spam in this topic and other dreadful things, but I am so sorry.

I just say " I hate myself mostly " because I like attention.

That's why I hate myself sometimes...... because I hate having attention.

I can't really smile at school, because....... ah forget it! neutral sad

I deserve the minus karma and everything else AA and co crap at me.

I don't HATE them, but they don't like me because I spam, ahhh gtg, my pot noodles ready! tongue wink

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: I am not weird

And I deserved yours.

But yes, lol, we're best kaveri's now! big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

16 (edited by terra Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:13 am)

Re: I am not weird

Masterchief wrote:

Thank you Mel.

I am feeling better now.

Yes, there may be spam in this topic and other dreadful things, but I am so sorry.

I just say " I hate myself mostly " because I like attention.

That's why I hate myself sometimes...... because I hate having attention.

I can't really smile at school, because....... ah forget it! neutral sad

I deserve the minus karma and everything else AA and co crap at me.

I don't HATE them, but they don't like me because I spam, ahhh gtg, my pot noodles ready! tongue wink

You hate having attention, but you like attention. That's a bit contradictory to me.

Something in your behaviour tells me that you get yelled at too often by your family. I might be wrong, but I see signs of that in the way you react to people.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: I am not weird

No, I just argue.

I don't shout.

smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: I am not weird

Masterchief wrote:

No, I just argue.

I don't shout.

smile

Ok, now I think there's something you didn't get in what I said... but it's ok.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: I am not weird

Sorry. sad

But, yeah...

I shall look into your art site again, Terra! It kicks total A**!

10/10!!! big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: I am not weird

Masterchief wrote:

Sorry. sad

But, yeah...

I shall look into your art site again, Terra! It kicks total A**!

10/10!!! big_smile

lol thanks. Interesting avatar there.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: I am not weird

Thanks, I forgot which one....

Is it Boba Fett or Hedorah?

( you DO know who Hedorah is and what he looks like don't you? )

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: I am not weird

Lets get back on topic;

Everyone is weird to some degree.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: I am not weird

Yah Green.  "Normal" is entirely a matter of perspective.  Logically there is no weird or normal.  Only what others perceive as what is different from them.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: I am not weird

Yeah, it's what people think of you. So it can't be judged as weird or normal. I understand. If you had more, carry on.

You're foolish words can never hurt me