Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

i noticed another similarity to star wars
when the russian leader that Cate Blanchett played died at the end i recall fire coming from her eye socket. in revenge of the sith when General Grevious died flames came from his eye socket.


Indy's 1,2,3, and 4 are good but there are no star wars

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

obviously there is no star wars it's Indiana Jones!

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

I have seen that.It is great!

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

sorry, typographical error earlier

it says
Indy's 1,2,3, and 4 are good but there are no star wars

it should say
Indy's 1,2,3, and 4 are good but they are no star wars

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

i have noticed something about the indy films

the odd numbered films(1&3) are biblical based stories set mainly in the desert with Nazis as the villains

and the even numbered ones(2&4) are not biblical based, set mainly in the jungle without Nazis as the villain



P.S. whatever happened to the japanesse dude( the kid) and Willie(the whiny female side-kick who is so much lamer than marion) after temple of doom.

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

31 (edited by MandoGirl0415 Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:42 am)

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

I loved it, I was seeing it cause I love the Indy movies but also cause I love Shia. I think he is a great actor and that well...u know i just love him lol. But seriously I thought it was really good, but none of them can compare to Raiders cause it was the first and probably the best (in my opinion).

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

revan07 wrote:

i have noticed something about the indy films

the odd numbered films(1&3) are biblical based stories set mainly in the desert with Nazis as the villains

and the even numbered ones(2&4) are not biblical based, set mainly in the jungle without Nazis as the villain



P.S. whatever happened to the japanesse dude( the kid) and Willie(the whiny female side-kick who is so much lamer than marion) after temple of doom.

Short Round joins an Asian gang in San Fransisco, Willie Scott moves to Hollywood and marries a 'hot shot director'.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

Valthonin wrote:
revan07 wrote:

i have noticed something about the indy films

the odd numbered films(1&3) are biblical based stories set mainly in the desert with Nazis as the villains

and the even numbered ones(2&4) are not biblical based, set mainly in the jungle without Nazis as the villain



P.S. whatever happened to the japanesse dude( the kid) and Willie(the whiny female side-kick who is so much lamer than marion) after temple of doom.

Short Round joins an Asian gang in San Fransisco, Willie Scott moves to Hollywood and marries a 'hot shot director'.

LOL i needed that. that was funny

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

MandoGirl0415 wrote:
Valthonin wrote:
revan07 wrote:

i have noticed something about the indy films

the odd numbered films(1&3) are biblical based stories set mainly in the desert with Nazis as the villains

and the even numbered ones(2&4) are not biblical based, set mainly in the jungle without Nazis as the villain



P.S. whatever happened to the japanesse dude( the kid) and Willie(the whiny female side-kick who is so much lamer than marion) after temple of doom.

Short Round joins an Asian gang in San Fransisco, Willie Scott moves to Hollywood and marries a 'hot shot director'.

LOL i needed that. that was funny

You think I'm kidding...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

i think she does think you're kidding... i know you're not, i already knew that stuff.

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

Valthonin wrote:
MandoGirl0415 wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

Short Round joins an Asian gang in San Fransisco, Willie Scott moves to Hollywood and marries a 'hot shot director'.

LOL i needed that. that was funny

You think I'm kidding...

trust me i don't think ur kidding. i just found it so funny how matter-of-factly you said it

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

Valthonin wrote:
MandoGirl0415 wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

Short Round joins an Asian gang in San Fransisco, Willie Scott moves to Hollywood and marries a 'hot shot director'.

LOL i needed that. that was funny

You think I'm kidding...

seriously how do you know that


P.S it would have been funny if the person who's avatar is hennry jones 3 said "yes i do think your kidding, you got a problem with that." just like in the movie

PPS i think it was a mistake to have Shis say bu!!$hit. i doesn't feel right for an indy film.

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

revan07 wrote:

seriously how do you know that


P.S it would have been funny if the person who's avatar is hennry jones 3 said "yes i do think your kidding, you got a problem with that." just like in the movie

PPS i think it was a mistake to have Shis say bu!!$hit. i doesn't feel right for an indy film.

i will bet you that he actually adlibbed that becuase he talks like that in real life.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

well let's see, they say $h!t in raiders and temple, so why not in this one?

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

I don't think there was anything wrong with him saying it, but i do think he adlibbed it. And besides, much worse has been said in other movies.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

i just thught it was out of place in the story to say that, i felt right in raider and the other one but this time it felt unnesacery.

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

couldn't have said it better valthonin, if you want my review, read his!
good movie, bad ending.
the best part was seeing the ark.
the best.
good cameo

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

regimas wrote:

couldn't have said it better valthonin, if you want my review, read his!
good movie, bad ending.
the best part was seeing the ark.
the best.
good cameo

Cool eh? Yeah that was perfect, i feel like they didnt over do it by havint Indy or anyone else see it. Gotta love cameos...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

Indiana jones is about archeology, not astrology
no aliens.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

well the inter-dimensional beings were "time-traveling archaeologists" as Dr. Jones put it. Plus, he chases after ancient relics, and fact. Archeology is the study of fact. He said that himself in Last Crusade.

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

regimas wrote:

Indiana jones is about archeology, not astrology
no aliens.

Aliens were tied in with archeology.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

true, but i still dident like it.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

48 (edited by revan07 Sunday, July 13, 2008 5:59 pm)

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

I would give them these ratings out of 100

Raiders             82%
T of Doom         30%
last crusade       87%
KOTCS             83%

Yes my perspective on them has changed since my last post:/

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

.......



You give Raiders of the Lost Ark an 80? You, sir, have no idea what you are talking about. I highly question your word on anything to do with films and the film industry.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Discussion/SPOILERS

Well, I would rate them like this:

Raiders of the Lost Ark: 94%

Temple of Doom: 89%

The Last Crusade: 97%

The Kingom of the Crystal Skull: 91%

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."