Topic: RPG - Jedi Purge: The Hunt for Survivors
Let's start with the Rules:
1. You may create any character you want. Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you. However you can wound them.
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die. Jedi need to limit Force Healing to even things up.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
And now for the plot:
ItÃ¢Â€Â™s been three months since Order 66 was given and the remaining Jedi are high on the wanted lists. Bounty hunters are rolling up to take on the work in the areas that the Clone Army is scarce in.
There are whispers of four Jedi being hidden on Taris, some say they are living in the underworld facilities and other suggest that they are living on the surface.
Please feel free to be a Jedi (maximum of four Ã¢Â€Â“ I plan to be one), a bounty hunter, a clone commando (one team only) or a local to Taris.
Name: Nexia Meddle
Occupation: Jedi Knight
Weapon: Purple lightsabre with silver handle ornately etched
Appearance: Dark hair that is finely plaited to look almost like dreadlocks. Has a darker complexion and a black tattoo under each eye. Normally wears Jedi robes, but since she is on the run she has taken to wearing dark grey flight suits.
History: Was accepted into the Jedi Academy as a toddler. She managed to evade Order 66 by the skin of her teeth and met up with three other Jedi. She wonders about the wisdom of staying together.
Personality: Generally calm and calculating. Enjoys a good laugh and is a little more flexible than regular Jedi, she could quite happily live as regular civilian Ã¢Â€Â“ at least most of the time.
Nexia looked up to the sky as she wandered the markets on Taris. This was not her ideal hiding place but at least it was free of the Clone Army and the new Empire, although she suspected that such a time would be short lived.
For now it was NexiaÃ¢Â€Â™s task to get food supplies. She had some credits but she was beginning to realise that she was going to have to look for a job. She no longer had the Jedi Council funding her needs. Perhaps she should look for work as a freighter pilot.