Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Dlta squad armor is very durable too, if not more, and I believe they have shields as well, but im not certain.

Grunts are stupid, and not as physically capable as a Delta. (even with out the armor) Delta squad is highly trained group of COMMANDOS. Grunts cant measure up, so dont compare them.

Also, a member of Delta squad can still be EXTREAMLY deadly when working alone, however there almost unstoppable together.

MC what find that it would be rather hard to charge some with a Anti-armor weapon, and five different type of grenades. (not to mention a sniper rifle)

Katarn armor mark II (what Delta uses) is capable of withstanding simple frag grenades.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

27 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:38 pm)

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Then he shall use plasma grenades


Also, the DC-17 is not a super gun, the same can be done with any weapon, Make a basic trigger section, you can make other weapons that will accept this trigger section, you can have ten guns in one. Also, let it be known that the seperate attachments require their own ammo. They can not make a machine gun round an anti-armor round.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

He usually dosent have plasma grenades but if you want to give him one fine.

I never said it was a super gun, just that: "MC what find that it would be rather hard to charge some with a Anti-armor weapon" because it would kill him if it hit him head on. (I am refering to the anti-armor attachment, not the blaster one)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

Dlta squad armor is very durable too, if not more, and I believe they have shields as well, but im not certain.

Grunts are stupid, and not as physically capable as a Delta. (even with out the armor) Delta squad is highly trained group of COMMANDOS. Grunts cant measure up, so dont compare them.

Also, a member of Delta squad can still be EXTREAMLY deadly when working alone, however there almost unstoppable together.

MC what find that it would be rather hard to charge some with a Anti-armor weapon, and five different type of grenades. (not to mention a sniper rifle)

Katarn armor mark II (what Delta uses) is capable of withstanding simple frag grenades.

Yes, Grunts are stupid. I have to agree with that, but you see M.C. broke his SKULL and killed it in one hit, I don't expect the Delta Squad had trained their skull to be as hard as metal.

  And if Katarn armor mark II is capable of withstanding simple frags, then why give M.C. frags? And besides, they have a friggin' SNIPER RIFLE! That's just not fair, you have to give M.C. better weapons...otherwise Delta squad will have (let's just say) equal durable armor, way better weapons, and out-numbers M.C. by far. Even if you give M.C. marines what's the difference? Marines aren't even that good.

  I don't know anything about the Delta squad so...but if you say they are EXTREMELY DEADLY EVEN ON THEIR OWN, there's no way Master Chief is going to win. And they have sniper rifles, one head shot and M.C. would be killed. I believe that if M.C. have good enough weapons, he can beat the Delta squad.

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Keep in mind the sniper rifles in Halo 3 are projectile that immediately puncture the shield.  I'm sure MC's shield would take a few energy based shots.  I'd say MC is more deadly on his own than any of the Commandos.  He is also physically stronger and can run faster.  It's pretty even.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

31 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, January 24, 2008 12:57 pm)

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Keep in mind the sniper rifles in Halo 3 are projectile that immediately puncture the shield.  I'm sure MC's shield would take a few energy based shots.  I'd say MC is more deadly on his own than any of the Commandos.  He is also physically stronger and can run faster

Actually Delta squads sniper rifle IS a projectile, its just has energy rapped around it.


Yes, Grunts are stupid. I have to agree with that, but you see M.C. broke his SKULL and killed it in one hit, I don't expect the Delta Squad had trained their skull to be as hard as metal

Well Delta is wearing metal....And what i ment regarding grunts inteligence was that thye just let MC to come up and wack in the head. (hence instant death) But im sure Delta would be smart enough to keep away from a walking tank.

That's just not fair, you have to give M.C. better weapons

What weapons do you suggest? (keep in mind in would be unrealistic to give him covenant weapons)


but if you say they are EXTREMELY DEADLY EVEN ON THEIR OWN, there's no way Master Chief is going to win

Thats kinda the point im making here

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

A Sniper Rifle (SRS99D-S2 AM), Assault Rifle (MA5C), Magnum (M6D) 2 Fragmentation Grenades, 2 Plasma Grenades, 2 Brute Spike Grenades, And 2 Firebomb Grenades.

And that is still unfair since it's 4 on 1.

"This IS my signature."

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

War doesnt really care about fairness


But actually Deltas the one out numbered because i offered to give MC 10 marines as support.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Actaully the DC-17m is an ion pulse weapon.  No slugs involved.   We don't know how MC's shields stand up to ion. 
I imagine the anti-armor attachment like a Bruteshot.  So MC could take a few shots from that.

But cocerning meleeing Delta.  MC could easily reak through the Katarn armor.  The dude is superstrong.  His armor weighs like 800 pounds.  So to lug that around he has to be extremely strong.  But then again I'm sure Delta wouldn't let him get close.  They'd be constantly moving.

On his own MC could kill any one Delta.  But together I think Delta would pull it out.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Sev Fett wrote:

The dude is superstrong.  His armor weighs like 800 pounds.  So to lug that around he has to be extremely strong. .

Actually the armor is powered, and in full combat gear i think he would way upwards of 1000 pounds, but he is faster then Delta, and stronger, so he could get close. For some reason I think Fixer would be the first to go....the others might kill him after that, but he would get one or two of them...at least.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

36 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, January 24, 2008 8:11 pm)

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Sev Fett wrote:

Actaully the DC-17m is an ion pulse weapon.  No slugs involved.   We don't know how MC's shields stand up to ion. 
I imagine the anti-armor attachment like a Bruteshot.  So MC could take a few shots from that.

First, thats only the blaster attachment. The other attachments use different types of ammo.

Second, the anti-armor gun is a good bit more powerful considering the round is three times the size of a brute shot round.

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

but he is faster then Delta, and stronger, so he could get close. For some reason I think Fixer would be the first to go....the others might kill him after that, but he would get one or two of them...at least.

Actually I have some doubt on that: cosidering this isint just a straight stretch of land here, and since MC cant make his 50mph enless there is, (correct me if im wrong) then there going to be moving about the same speed.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

Actaully the DC-17m is an ion pulse weapon.  No slugs involved.   We don't know how MC's shields stand up to ion. 
I imagine the anti-armor attachment like a Bruteshot.  So MC could take a few shots from that.

First, thats only the blaster attachment. The other attachments use different types of ammo.

Second, the anti-armor gun is a good bit more powerful considering the round is three times the size of a brute shot round.

Size matters not, to the explosive force.



(It could be a weaker explosive, less concentrated. think about that)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

Actaully the DC-17m is an ion pulse weapon.  No slugs involved.   We don't know how MC's shields stand up to ion. 
I imagine the anti-armor attachment like a Bruteshot.  So MC could take a few shots from that.

First, thats only the blaster attachment. The other attachments use different types of ammo.

Second, the anti-armor gun is a good bit more powerful considering the round is three times the size of a brute shot round.

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

but he is faster then Delta, and stronger, so he could get close. For some reason I think Fixer would be the first to go....the others might kill him after that, but he would get one or two of them...at least.

Actually I have some doubt on that: cosidering this isint just a straight stretch of land here, and since MC cant make his 50mph enless there is, (correct me if im wrong) then there going to be moving about the same speed.

I am aware of what the attachments are.  The blaster AND the sniper attachment have a ion pulse.  The only one that is different is the anti-armor which fires grenades.

Just because the DC-17m Anti-armor attachments holds less doesn't mean a thing.  It just means the bruteshot has a biger clip size.  Logically, compare the sizes of the DC-17m to the Bruteshot.  Of course the brutshot is going to hold more.

MC still has faster reflexes than the RCs.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

39 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, January 24, 2008 8:40 pm)

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Sev Fett wrote:

Just because the DC-17m Anti-armor attachments holds less doesn't mean a thing.  It just means the bruteshot has a biger clip size.  Logically, compare the sizes of the DC-17m to the Bruteshot.  Of course the brutshot is going to hold more.

I didnt say it holds less i said the round its self is bigger and therefor (you would think) more powerful. But that logic may be flawed. It just seems like in the game its a good deal more powerful.



Sev Fett wrote:

MC still has faster reflexes than the RCs.

What makes you say that? I would think that Delta would be a bit faster, considering that they've had 10 years of nothing but geneticly and technologically increased training, plus a far more advanced HUD, would give them better reflexes

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

MC still has faster reflexes than the RCs.

What makes you say that? I would think that Delta would be a bit faster, considering that they've had 10 years of nothing but geneticly and technologically increased training, plus a far more advanced HUD, would give them better reflexes

Hmm ten years of nothing but combat....or thirty years of intense training, biological inhancement, a suit that further enhances these reflexes and combat?

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

41 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Friday, January 25, 2008 1:35 pm)

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

I believe the biological enhancments of a spartan had nothing to do with there reflexes, correct me if im wrong. And even though 30 years more than 10, the clones have a learning capaicity thats far greater than any humans (or spartans). Plus MC didnt start his training intill he was 10 or so, Commandos start there basic milatary learning at less that year old. And live fire training at 2 or so. And delta had an especialy hard drill sergeant.

And spartans dont train with live rounds.

And to Sev Fett, the sniper rounds ARE mainly energy based, but if you look it up, (I found it in the manual) it says that it has a metalic center.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

I believe the biological enhancments of a spartan had nothing to do with there reflexes, correct me if im wrong

*corrects*

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

War doesnt really care about fairness


But actually Deltas the one out numbered because i offered to give MC 10 marines as support.

Oh right, so marines with assault weapons can stand against the Delta squad with sniper rifles? But I think the armor would stand against their guns besides sniper rifles, cuz it can stand against a few shots of plasma, bullets, or energy pulse attack (according to the halo books)

  I believe that the biological enhancements of a spartan had something to do with reflexes, so therefore, *corrects*

The guy that started this discussion must have John A LOT, he's leading him to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Do you mean 'hate'? Because i dont have John alot. (:P)

And doom can be a good thing. Like I can be doomed to live a long and happy life, or i can be doomed to eat lots of pie later.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

. Like I can be doomed to live a long and happy life, or i can be doomed to eat lots of pie later.

If you are I'll be doomed to be jelous. :D

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

Do you mean 'hate'? Because i dont have John alot. (:P)

And doom can be a good thing. Like I can be doomed to live a long and happy life, or i can be doomed to eat lots of pie later.

Oops, typo. I meant like...piece of dead meat kind of doom.

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!

47 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, January 31, 2008 8:02 pm)

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

No I dont hate Master Chief at all, I admire his skill and strength is combat. However when he is Outgunned, out smarted, less prepared, and not fighting with three other highly trained and deadly men, I dont assume he can win because hes strong and can run fast. But that doesnt mean I dont respect him, or dont like him.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Ok, I was being sarcastic but anyway...

You said when his is outgunned, outsmared, less prepared, and not fighting three...blablablabla something something something even more.

He's not outgunned, he got the marines...which aren't all that good. He's less prepared because you made him wield weapons crappier than the one the Delta Squad has.

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

No I dont hate Master Chief at all, I admire his skill and strength is combat. However when he is Outgunned, out smarted, less prepared, and not fighting with three other highly trained and deadly men, I dont assume he can win because hes strong and can run fast. But that doesnt mean I dont respect him, or dont like him.

I think someone else has your avatar already.



Anyways. Mastercheif could throw some grenades (he has grenades right?) and even if the shrapnel doesnt do anything at all, the  the blast would. Also, why even make this topic if your going to make him outgunned? It doesnt make sense. Its like, Darth Vader vs a comatose puppy. If your not going to make it even remotely fair, then why even ask the question?


Also, RC. Sarcasm is very hard to detect over the internet

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Delta Sqaud vs Master Chief

Yeah! What he said!

Ok fine, it is hard to detect...I'll make the words slanted next time...ugh...how do you make the words slanted?

It's just totally unfair, they got better guns, more frags, and armor that can protect them from frags, and armor penetrating weapons. Seriously, tell me, how is that a fair fight. And besides why would M.C. be even fighting them? The human race is about to go into distinction and the Delta Squad plans to kill humanity's last hope---Master Chief?

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!