Re: Silliest star wars secret

When Jango got his head lopped off I said really loud, "You d*** ba****", the lady behind told me not to talk like that and scolded me the rest of the way through the battle, i had to wait until it came out on DVD to see the rest of the battle and half of Anakin and Dokou"s battle. sad

"He's no good to me dead."- Boba Fett

Re: Silliest star wars secret

thesithlord wrote:

When Jango got his head lopped off I said really loud, "You d*** ba****", the lady behind told me not to talk like that and scolded me the rest of the way through the battle, i had to wait until it came out on DVD to see the rest of the battle and half of Anakin and Dokou"s battle. sad

That's FUNNY! was she old?

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Silliest star wars secret

thesithlord wrote:

When Jango got his head lopped off I said really loud, "You d*** ba****", the lady behind told me not to talk like that and scolded me the rest of the way through the battle, i had to wait until it came out on DVD to see the rest of the battle and half of Anakin and Dokou"s battle. sad

That's harsh.  What kind of fan goes to see a SW flick, and lectures another fan for getting into the film?

***************************
[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

29 (edited by BobaJoe Tuesday, May 9, 2006 8:44 pm)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

when i got my boba fett helmut i wor it all night and had put captian solo in the cargo hold on repeat all night. i was brain washing my self. and it worked.when i was a kid my dad put all my star wars action figues in a dish with a handle and swung it over his head in circles and the nhe said somthing about g-force. but all i heard was force and i was awe struck

1rst gear*click*..ok.2nd gear*click* 3rd gear*click* 4rth gear *click* 5th gear *click*..rabbit speed*click*VRRRR* Wow to fast !!

30 (edited by draco fett Monday, April 3, 2006 11:38 am)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

BobaJoe, you can use the edit button. Also, if you want your signiture to be correct, it is spelled 'mercenary.'

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Silliest star wars secret

BobaJoe wrote:

when i got my boba fett helmut i wor it all night and had put captian solo in the cargo hold on repeat all night. i was brain washing my self. and it worked

Which helmet is it?
who made it?


-Boba Dude

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

32 (edited by MandalorianSpy9 Friday, April 21, 2006 7:42 am)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

BobaJoe wrote:

when i got my boba fett helmut i wor it all night and had put captian solo in the cargo hold on repeat all night. i was brain washing my self. and it worked

Lol.....thats funny. I did the same things....as far as   when i got something new..even if it was a hat....i'd wear it all day and all night...lol

                                    MandalorianSpy9

[b]{MW}-[color=red]"Death and Destruction to Our Enemies"[/color][/b] 
[i] "I love that crunchy sound they make when they die."  ―RC-1207 (Sev), killing Geonosian [/i]

Re: Silliest star wars secret

I have a BIG secret. Nobody in my life knows that Im a Star Wars nerd but my parents. I...guess you can call me.....The Secret Nerd. Hey....ya know what, thats a pretty good Board name for me!...The Secret Nerd.....yes..yes I like it! But I like my Original name better. big_smile

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: Silliest star wars secret

True Warrior wrote:

I have a BIG secret. Nobody in my life knows that Im a Star Wars nerd but my parents. I...guess you can call me.....The Secret Nerd. Hey....ya know what, thats a pretty good Board name for me!...The Secret Nerd.....yes..yes I like it! But I like my Original name better. big_smile

not all people who like star wars are nerds...i think most aren't, but a few are, so i can't say all aren't.

                                                             MandalorianSpy9 big_smile

[b]{MW}-[color=red]"Death and Destruction to Our Enemies"[/color][/b] 
[i] "I love that crunchy sound they make when they die."  ―RC-1207 (Sev), killing Geonosian [/i]

Re: Silliest star wars secret

Try Fanatic

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

Try Fanatic

Yeah....there ya go! or you could say fan etc.etc.etc.  i like the fanatic though.

                                                                     MandalorianSpy9

[b]{MW}-[color=red]"Death and Destruction to Our Enemies"[/color][/b] 
[i] "I love that crunchy sound they make when they die."  ―RC-1207 (Sev), killing Geonosian [/i]

37 (edited by Boba Dude Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:46 am)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

why do you not tell any one?
By joining the BFFC you have told the world lol

-Boba Dude

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Silliest star wars secret

Boba Dude wrote:

why do you not tell any one?
By joining the BFFC you have told the world lol

-Boba Dude

Lol...You're right in a sense, but the people around you that you see every day don't know so no one is going to annoy you about it. Personally, i don't care who knows i like SW so everyone who knows me, knows i like it. I don't run around with lightsabers battling my friends anymore and we don't really talk too much about it anymore, but they still know i like it all.

                                                         MandalorianSpy9

[b]{MW}-[color=red]"Death and Destruction to Our Enemies"[/color][/b] 
[i] "I love that crunchy sound they make when they die."  ―RC-1207 (Sev), killing Geonosian [/i]

39 (edited by True Warrior Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:19 am)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

I dont tell anyone because nobody's interested in Star Wars or Boba Fett. I'm a G. cool If anyone hears about my nerdiness, it'll pass on and pass on, and then some people will make fun of me. I dont care if everyday people know I like Star Wars, but I do care if mean snobby preps and jocks make fun of me at school. But, now that I think about it, I am more of a fanatic than a nerd. I saw a nerd yesterday talking to her friend about Star Wars......and they got waaaaaay into it. Kinda...like........we.............do...............:/

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

40 (edited by BobaJoe Tuesday, May 9, 2006 8:58 pm)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

oh sorry boba dude i totaly forgot about this post, im so embarresed. it was the cheapest rubies hemut you could find. but just last week i repainted it. it looks pretty good

1rst gear*click*..ok.2nd gear*click* 3rd gear*click* 4rth gear *click* 5th gear *click*..rabbit speed*click*VRRRR* Wow to fast !!

41 (edited by MandalorianSpy9 Wednesday, May 10, 2006 5:49 am)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

True Warrior wrote:

I dont tell anyone because nobody's interested in Star Wars or Boba Fett. I'm a G. cool If anyone hears about my nerdiness, it'll pass on and pass on, and then some people will make fun of me. I dont care if everyday people know I like Star Wars, but I do care if mean snobby preps and jocks make fun of me at school. But, now that I think about it, I am more of a fanatic than a nerd. I saw a nerd yesterday talking to her friend about Star Wars......and they got waaaaaay into it. Kinda...like........we.............do...............:/

It is all cool to get "Waay into it".....and i see that there were two chiks chattin about SW....i don't know what they look like, but that sounds like common interrest and a good oportunity to meet them....

                                                                     {MW} MS9

[b]{MW}-[color=red]"Death and Destruction to Our Enemies"[/color][/b] 
[i] "I love that crunchy sound they make when they die."  ―RC-1207 (Sev), killing Geonosian [/i]

Re: Silliest star wars secret

lol.....I know what yer tryin to say Spy. wink like I said.....I'm a G:cool:

Well.........they're kinda mean to other people, and they act really Imature........I dont know why though......but....... I feel kinda sorry for them. sad

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

43 (edited by Jawa Java Thursday, July 6, 2006 9:31 am)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

what's weird is that at my school i make no secret about being a sw geek and noone makes fun of me for it ecxept a guy with no friends.  I'm insane, so most people steer clear of me any how but this guy has no friends jabs his binder in my personal bubble and when i push it out he pokes me hard with a sharp pencil
Weird

Maltese was there, and we were talking about our story

Jawa Java: The Starbucks of Tatooine

Re: Silliest star wars secret

anyways mace was really cool till he killed fett and i almost applauded when he was thrown out

Jawa Java: The Starbucks of Tatooine

45 (edited by Maltese Kentaiba Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:02 pm)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

I have two stab dots on my palm from that guy,I HATE him to a point where I want to gouge out his eyes with a really dull Kunai, just as much as I hate pokemon.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

I have two stab dots on my palm from that guy,I HATE him to a point where I want to gouge out his eyes with a really dull Kunai, just as much as I hate pokemon.

amen to that

Jawa Java: The Starbucks of Tatooine

Re: Silliest star wars secret

Jawa Java wrote:

what's weird is that at my school i make no secret about being a sw geek and noone makes fun of me for it ecxept a guy with no friends.  I'm insane, so most people steer clear of me any how but this guy has no friends jabs his binder in my personal bubble and when i push it out he pokes me hard with a sharp pencil
Weird

Well.....thats not how it is at my school. Poeple just dont talk to you if your a nerd. I mean, everyone at my school (that I know) that likes Star Wars acts really imature.:/.......I dont, though. It's wierd over here too brother.......

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: Silliest star wars secret

mt starwars secret was when i was around 8 it was the night before christmas and my mom had made cookies for santa. i wanted to stay up in my bed and wait for santa(i still believed in him then), but ended up falling asleep at around 12, anyway i dreamed waking up and walking downstairs even though it was still dark outside, as i snuck into the family room i saw the last person i expected(who also happened to be my role model) the one and only boba fett stealing my mom's cookies. I angrily yelled "Hey! Those are santa's cookies!" he turned slowly and said to me "But Eli. I am santa." that's when i woke up for real on christmas day. i never told anyone about the strange dream i had until i told my mom when i was 12, to which she replied "I think you need to lay off the starwars movies."

49 (edited by bobathekid Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:27 pm)

Re: Silliest star wars secret

dude thats creepy. lol lol

some blood lines were ment to end.

Re: Silliest star wars secret

That has to be one of the coolest dreams I've heard. big_smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music