Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Daenna wrote:

Pretty much anything, I guess. But the main reason is because it looks neat so I just added that tongue .... But yeah, what Mando-sniper said wink

You may notice in AotC that Zam Wessel has them too.

Anyway, let's ask Google about that, lol

I had noticed Zam had them, in fact that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this Mando girl with them. And thanks for googling it, I didn't think to do that. What you and MandoSniper said makes sense. Thanks. smile

Oh, and I love how she looks colored! I especially like the bluish coloring you used on the markings. I really like her shoulder one, it looks like a skull symbol crossed with a flower.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Miba wrote:
Daenna wrote:

Pretty much anything, I guess. But the main reason is because it looks neat so I just added that tongue .... But yeah, what Mando-sniper said wink

You may notice in AotC that Zam Wessel has them too.

Anyway, let's ask Google about that, lol

I had noticed Zam had them, in fact that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this Mando girl with them. And thanks for googling it, I didn't think to do that. What you and MandoSniper said makes sense. Thanks. smile

Oh, and I love how she looks colored! I especially like the bluish coloring you used on the markings. I really like her shoulder one, it looks like a skull symbol crossed with a flower.

Thanks! That's what I was going for... The "bantha skull" symbol is symetrical, the transformations are infinite!

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

This is totally off topic (non-SW related) but if you're interested, I draw cartoon portraits of some rock/metal singers for another forum. I can just post a link here if anybody's into that sort of thing tongue

Rockstar cartoons!

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

79 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:52 pm)

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Those are good, and if you know who he is, you could draw Alice Cooper.

"I don't want you to go,/ but if that's the way that God has planned it,/ the I'll put pennies on your eyes./ I must be dreaming, please stop screaming.--Alice Cooper's "Steven"

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Daenna wrote:
Miba wrote:
Daenna wrote:

Pretty much anything, I guess. But the main reason is because it looks neat so I just added that tongue .... But yeah, what Mando-sniper said wink

You may notice in AotC that Zam Wessel has them too.

Anyway, let's ask Google about that, lol

I had noticed Zam had them, in fact that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this Mando girl with them. And thanks for googling it, I didn't think to do that. What you and MandoSniper said makes sense. Thanks. smile

Oh, and I love how she looks colored! I especially like the bluish coloring you used on the markings. I really like her shoulder one, it looks like a skull symbol crossed with a flower.

Thanks! That's what I was going for... The "bantha skull" symbol is symetrical, the transformations are infinite!

Hey Deanna, great job on the color scheme, ori'kandosii vod'ika! The clan markings look awesome and the colors look great against the burgundy coveralls. The small hold out blaster looks hot too.

The skull symbol is called a Mythosaur Skull, I used to call it a bantha skull too.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Boba Dude you are sometimes slow...I'm not alone!

Have you ever considered manga?I'm trying to learn but I'm really bad.Hands and feet are so hard to draw.

Tome mhi motir(Together we stand,I think)
How many people are learning Mando'a?

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

How do you post pics?Me and Kara both wanna post a Boba and Vader chibi short on the boards but we can't figure out how to do it.She's gotta scanner and I'm a member but we can't cut and paste our work on the boards.Either that or we're both internet hazards.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Atinvod wrote:

Boba Dude you are sometimes slow...I'm not alone!

Have you ever considered manga?I'm trying to learn but I'm really bad.Hands and feet are so hard to draw.

Tome mhi motir(Together we stand,I think)
How many people are learning Mando'a?

I want to learn it, to bad it is not an elective in my school smile .

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

I'm attempting to learn it.... When I'm not studying for the ACT that is...

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Atinvod wrote:

Boba Dude you are sometimes slow...I'm not alone!

Have you ever considered manga?I'm trying to learn but I'm really bad.Hands and feet are so hard to draw.

Tome mhi motir(Together we stand,I think)
How many people are learning Mando'a?

WHY AM I SLOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

He just reminds me of my brother Nick sometimes and sudden realizations are his speciality-I'm talking about my brother.
  If I offended you I'm really sorry...it was only a jest and I put that I'm pretty slow too.He didn't do anything to be slow sad
  Not to change the subject but does Beadamon come on at any other time then Friday mornings?

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Its really ok. I just did not know what you where talking about so.... I don't want you to feel bad.
Sorry if I sounded mad sad

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Daenna wrote:

Me neither... this is as far as I go for a "hottie" among Mando'ade. You can tell she's quite a show off wink (note the brand new armor, and that tiny gun)

But would she be considered a 'hottie?' I mean, she's looks kind of *braces self for dear life* delicate... as compared to your first Mando Girl, that is. I guess the real question is how capable is she in battle? If not, she would only be considered a laandur (sp?).

I may want to stick her in that fanfic I've been working on for Mando Girl the First, so anything you could tell me would be great. Plus I'm just curious to begin with wink

As always, brilliant work. big_smile You're a genius.

"There is no greater good than justice," -Boba Fett

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

I don't know, Sarin.  The fan comic I'm working on has at least 3 female mandos in it and all 3 have their own units to command.  None of them have any physical traits that show that they're hard as nails aside from the "well worn" look of their gear.  Daenna's mando probably has a  few tricks up her sleeve(s).

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

A woman does not need to have big boobs or a tight arse to be good in combat or to be considered a 'hottie'.I'm more interested on how a guy thinks about my brain and my attitude not my body.
Plus,guys,have you ever heard of implants?

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

A woman does not need to have big boobs or a tight arse to be good in combat or to be considered a 'hottie'.I'm more interested on how a guy thinks about my brain and my attitude not my body.
Plus,guys,have you ever heard of implants?

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

implants for what dare I ask....

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Implants, let me rephrase that for you, Boba Dude: enhancements.

We ought to have hit Tokyo with the atom bomb. Stupid Japs, they were the !@#$ers who came up with silicone implants... *mumbles a long, colorful string of curses*

"There is no greater good than justice," -Boba Fett

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

i posted that twice?my bad.

And no we Americans persuaded them to make silicon for our own purposes .And the 2 atomic bombs were bad enough we don't need more...I 'm not saying they didn't prove to be a turning point cause they were.
  BobaDude:one word boobs,that's what plastic surgoens get paid for most

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

i posted that twice?my bad.

And no we Americans persuaded them to make silicon for our own purposes .And the 2 atomic bombs were bad enough we don't need more...I 'm not saying they didn't prove to be a turning point cause they were.
  BobaDude:one word boobs,that's what plastic surgoens get paid for most
(anyone else getting a error about emails before they try to post?)

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

The error about emails or something has been happening to me too. Just ignore them and hit the back button then refresh and your post will be there anyway.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Waahh... this thread has gone some length in my absence! I should be more careful tongue

Anyhow, sorry for not posting anything lately... I've been so busy with my other "job" that I had to take a break from the Mando frenzy for a while.. I don't think you guys might be interested in my other projects and artworks tho sad

About the boobage thing: you'll never see me draw any of those bimbo females! not that I'm a feminazi or the likes, but I like to draw realistic and believeable characters.

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]