Re: Jango. Elite bounty hunter?

Isaac_fett wrote:

remember jango taught boba everything he knew.

Gaaah!!!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/lastspartan00/threadnecromancer.png

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: Jango. Elite bounty hunter?

yay for Jango. he taught Boba everything.

let's move on with our lives.

2002 happened 5 years ago!

Jango died then, so let him go!

Boba still lives! concentrate on him!

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

Re: Jango. Elite bounty hunter?

I don't know much about the subject, but what if most of them weren't Mercs?  What if they were trying to join the Mando culture?  Jango is one bad dude.  He is by no means stupid, or incapable.  By keeping so many around him, he may have been assembly an army.  And Mandalorian Army.

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.

Re: Jango. Elite bounty hunter?

Raj'el Vhett wrote:

I don't know much about the subject, but what if most of them weren't Mercs?  What if they were trying to join the Mando culture?  Jango is one bad dude.  He is by no means stupid, or incapable.  By keeping so many around him, he may have been assembly an army.  And Mandalorian Army.

Except he didn't hire large masses of people. Just the few to get the job done. Not enough to start a... "Mando army"

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: Jango. Elite bounty hunter?

draco fett wrote:

No, he didn't. He was not around Boba too often, and Boba picked up the knowledge Jango dodn't teach him by himself.

Well, he did give him the book to learn everything he hadn't finished teaching him.  Enough to survive.  Everything else, though, he'd have to learn on the street.  I think that made Boba more street wise, and that's why he was more ruthless than Jango.  He wasn't afraid to fight dirty.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Re: Jango. Elite bounty hunter?

Fetterthanyou wrote:
Isaac_fett wrote:

remember jango taught boba everything he knew.

Gaaah!!!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/l … mancer.png

Rofl lol.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Jango. Elite bounty hunter?

Jodo Kast wrote:

yay for Jango. he taught Boba everything.

let's move on with our lives.

2002 happened 5 years ago!

Jango died then, so let him go!

Boba still lives! concentrate on him!

Are you crazy? Why are yaying for Jango?

calvinanglin@gmail.com