Re: Do you go to church?

Karson Fett wrote:

I do I just don't want every one to go to Hell! I like to meet some of you to meet the man who save me from Hell. God all mighty!

This is not the place to convert.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

52 (edited by Karson Fett Thursday, July 12, 2007 5:43 am)

I'll tell you like I FettII ' I is my jod to try.'

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Not on this site. Trying to convert can be seen as invading peoples' privacy, which is against the rules of this forum: You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this board to post any material which is:
abusive, hateful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law.

54 (edited by Karson Fett Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:01 am)

There has not been a problem until now, draco. If admin thought it was bad he would lock it. I don't see religion in there. Now let  us get back on topic!

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Sometimes.

Naastar Te Aru'e!!!!!!!!!!

peter wrote:

I grew up in a christian family and my dad was a penticostel (cant spell) preacher. we lived in third world countries doing missionary work and the whole bit. As i grew up I realised that the principles that are written in the bible do hold some great truths for a forfilling life but as with most things when humans try to preach they cant always hold true to their own belifes. the church now days is as corrupt as in the days when Jesus went into the temples of Jeruselum and over turned all the tables of the people selling goods in the holy place. I think that orginised religion can be as bad as what they preach against. thats why on the last two cenus in Australia my wife and I are Jedi and my son is a padawan learner!

I agree.

I also see my younglings as my Padawan learners as I am planning on teaching them as much as possible. They will learn things from school but I intent to teach them other things so that they will be prepared for life (I hope)

Thank you Sintas, I understand now big_smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

karson !! bats is scraching her head !!
Evil and the Devil is Man -Made,,it's ONE'S Conscious.. is there to
guide Mankind..
Evil can take many forms Power,Greed etc
Remember the Poor Old Cats that was killed because they thought them to be Evil !!,,then they wondered why the Blaclk Plague hit them so bad
because they killed all the Cats even the Poor Old Knights Templers
were in trouble because they brought the cats to England from the Heathen
Land.
Bats

The world, back then, needed more fruits of the spirit and less religious nuts. I ain't one.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

My dad is a Preacher thats why I know all this stuff.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

You are very welcome Devil Girl. Feel free to ask and be curious. A good amount of (so-called) christians go to church and talk about how christian they are.......but they are not living the lifestyle. sad Those are the ones that are usually close minded and mean to people for being different. I welcome and love everyone into my life with no judgement because I cannot help anyone if I have a stand off-ish and bad attitude. We don't judge anyone...never. It is a christians duty to inform, but not FORCE our beliefs. I try to lead a Christ-like life and it draws people to me alot of the time cause they see how happy I am and I hope to be a positive influence. At that point is usually when people will ask questions and want to know the lord and that is when I help them be a christian.  smile

Now back to BFFC  wink

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."

That's what it's about.  Not just talk but to live it.  Have people recognize who you are by the way you act around others.  I try as hard as I can to avoid being a "Sunday Morning" Christian.  But one who is living it 7 days a week, 24/7.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

62 (edited by Karson Fett Monday, July 23, 2007 4:29 am)

Sev Fett wrote:

That's what it's about.  Not just talk but to live it.  Have people recognize who you are by the way you act around others.  I try as hard as I can to avoid being a "Sunday Morning" Christian.  But one who is living it 7 days a week, 24/7.

I try hard to be chisrtain 24/7 but then I would have to be perfect. I don't read my Bible daily, I would be lying to say I am the most Holy person. There are people who help be more in the walk with Christ, who which are deeper in the walk with Christ. I would be hippacrit to tell you all this with out tell y'all my faults.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Sintas Vel wrote:

It is a christians duty to inform, but not FORCE our beliefs.

that doesn't seem true down in Africa, considering the amount of missionaries.

They are trying to help!

calvinanglin@gmail.com

no they're not, they're making the locals believe that if they don't follow Christ, they will burn at death. You call it help?

Because they will but that death will never come. Read the Bible any thing it say will come true if has not already.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

So you are saying that they will burn to death, but not die?

As Sintas said, I think that it is absolutely fine that Christians try to inform our belives to non-Christians, as long as they don't force Christianity on them. Christ did not force it upon anyone.

I am an atheist. My family is Christian and a lot of them that I've met(Christians) are the biggest , most closed minded hypocrites I've ever met. I can't put my faith in a religion that's filled with so many inconsistencies, contradictions and lies. I think Christianity was created as a way to control the masses. It gave people something to fear and was a way to make them obedient.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

draco fett wrote:

So you are saying that they will burn to death, but not die?

As Sintas said, I think that it is absolutely fine that Christians try to inform our belives to non-Christians, as long as they don't force Christianity on them. Christ did not force it upon anyone.

Yes in Hell you will burn, and burn, and burn......it will be horrable.
I have been saved and don't got to worry about going to Hell. Thats what I try to do here, is save you from Hell. I hope you change your mind my friend. As I said before I am a hipocrite. All preachers are unless there purfect, I know no one who is.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Karson Fett wrote:

I have been saved and don't got to worry about going to Hell. Thats what I try to do here, is save you from Hell. I hope you change your mind my friend.

Change my mind about what? I'm Catholic, and I don't plan on going to Hell. Also, this is not the place to convert.

exactly. and i've already given up on religion, it's not that big a deal to me, i don't need it everyday or week, and i've been confirmed in my church which legally means i don't have to go there.

draco fett wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

I have been saved and don't got to worry about going to Hell. Thats what I try to do here, is save you from Hell. I hope you change your mind my friend.

Change my mind about what? I'm Catholic, and I don't plan on going to Hell. Also, this is not the place to convert.

Not you. The dude that post before me! But once I'll say It is my job to try.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

is it legally your job, or are you just trying to follow your father's footsteps?

And once again I'll say that it is not your job here. It would be fine if you became a missionary and went to Africa, but this site is for fans to discuss Boba Fett and some unrelated conversations, not to be converted.

Fett_II wrote:

is it legally your job, or are you just trying to follow your father's footsteps?

whoa, that was venomous.
a loaded question doesnt everyone want to be their dad at a young age?

i think the underlying point here karson is, that we understand who and what you are, and if we ever have any questions about christianity we will fire them ur direction via PM. you've represented ur side and purpose with clarity and we respect that.
but do not frequent this site for such content.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson
[url=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42831046]Cujos' MySpace[/url]