Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

BFFC Admin wrote:

Karson, whatever what? "Whatever" IG-88 might be the most ruthless? Stop spamming.

Yes,sir
He is a unstopable assassin.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

Karson Fett wrote:
BFFC Admin wrote:

Karson, whatever what? "Whatever" IG-88 might be the most ruthless? Stop spamming.

Yes,sir
He is a unstopable assassin.

Actually, he got stopped by Boba. Blown up I believe. If you look closey during ESB, you can see his body on Bespin.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

28 (edited by Valthonin Friday, July 20, 2007 9:30 pm)

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

Thylacine wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:
BFFC Admin wrote:

Karson, whatever what? "Whatever" IG-88 might be the most ruthless? Stop spamming.

Yes,sir
He is a unstopable assassin.

Actually, he got stopped by Boba. Blown up I believe. If you look closey during ESB, you can see his body on Bespin.

Really??? Where exactly? Its actually on HBO right now...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

Valthonin wrote:
Thylacine wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

Yes,sir
He is a unstopable assassin.

Actually, he got stopped by Boba. Blown up I believe. If you look closey during ESB, you can see his body on Bespin.

Really??? Where exactly? Its actually on HBO right now...

It's in the background, when they're on Cloud City if I remember correcty. He's kind of tannish/white. He blends in pretty good, so you got to look closely.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

K ill keep an eye out for him next time

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

Jango's pretty ruthless. The way he killed Zam and because of the way he left Montross alive to suffer after their fight in SW:BH instead of killing him off quickly. When he cut Viszla so the Dire-Cat would eat him alive was pretty cold too.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

CloneMedic54 wrote:

Jango's pretty ruthless. The way he killed Zam and because of the way he left Montross alive to suffer after their fight in SW:BH instead of killing him off quickly. When he cut Viszla so the Dire-Cat would eat him alive was pretty cold too.

You have a point with Zam, but I disagree with the other two. Jango did not kill Montross because he did not want to be as cruel as Montross. However, torture without a purpose would not count as ruthlessness (assuming that that is a word). Making them suffer without a benifit proves Jango's desire for vengance, not his ruthlessness.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

draco fett wrote:
CloneMedic54 wrote:

Jango's pretty ruthless. The way he killed Zam and because of the way he left Montross alive to suffer after their fight in SW:BH instead of killing him off quickly. When he cut Viszla so the Dire-Cat would eat him alive was pretty cold too.

You have a point with Zam, but I disagree with the other two. Jango did not kill Montross because he did not want to be as cruel as Montross. However, torture without a purpose would not count as ruthlessness (assuming that that is a word). Making them suffer without a benifit proves Jango's desire for vengance, not his ruthlessness.

He didn't wanna be as cruel as Montross? After the fight he tell's Montross to save a place in Hell for him( hehehe Star Wars has a concept of Heaven and Hell). And I thought ruthless meant not having pity or mercy. Letting someone be torn apart when you could give them a merciful blaster bolt to the head seems lik it's lacking in mercy. But maybe we just interpreted his actions and motivation for those actions differently.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

both fetts.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

HK-47 is a Jedi Hunter which Make Him A BOUNTY HUNTER!!!

Naastar Te Aru'e!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

CloneMedic54 wrote:
draco fett wrote:
CloneMedic54 wrote:

Jango's pretty ruthless. The way he killed Zam and because of the way he left Montross alive to suffer after their fight in SW:BH instead of killing him off quickly. When he cut Viszla so the Dire-Cat would eat him alive was pretty cold too.

You have a point with Zam, but I disagree with the other two. Jango did not kill Montross because he did not want to be as cruel as Montross. However, torture without a purpose would not count as ruthlessness (assuming that that is a word). Making them suffer without a benifit proves Jango's desire for vengance, not his ruthlessness.

He didn't wanna be as cruel as Montross? After the fight he tell's Montross to save a place in Hell for him( hehehe Star Wars has a concept of Heaven and Hell). And I thought ruthless meant not having pity or mercy. Letting someone be torn apart when you could give them a merciful blaster bolt to the head seems lik it's lacking in mercy. But maybe we just interpreted his actions and motivation for those actions differently.

After what you just said I wonder if Boba Fett is the most ruthless bounty hunter or not. He would not kill or torture without purpose. would he?

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

I don't think so.


My vote goes to Aurra Sing

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

Aurra Sing, now SHE is a ruthless bounty hunter!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

Hurm... I want to say IG-88 just because he doesn't care about who he kills, he just wants to conquer The Galaxy. Sentient beings being ruthless is much more than droids though. Other than IG-88, I would say that Boba is the most ruthless bounty hunter.

Carry on my wayward son!

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

I would say IG-88 and BF

Boba is a clever, genius killing machine, that doesn't stay and chat, and he does it ifficiently.

IG-88 broke from his metal tomb from the Czerka Laboratory and killed everyone there. He is also very smart, and has laser proof armour most of the time.

Plus, he ordered the Death of the worker on that planet. His protocol droid killed him with a blaster pistol, two times in the chest.

IG is smart, and Boba is Strong smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

Who the hell is Hammerhead? Do you mean an Ithorian.

Its not just you dads cranky,one time I saw him yell at a butterfly called it a son of a bitch told it to get out of his garden-Corner Gas

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

I would have to go with Boba or Jango.

Its not just you dads cranky,one time I saw him yell at a butterfly called it a son of a bitch told it to get out of his garden-Corner Gas

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

I would say Bossk. I mean he killed his dad to try to get ahead in the bounty hunters guild. Not even Boba would do that.  I still think Boba is the best hunter though.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

Man, I'd have to go with IG-88. And quickly speaking of 4-Lom, he joined the Rebel Alliance at one point, call that ruthless. Anyways. I'd have to say that IG-88 is the most ruthless bounty hunter because he has no emotions, nothing. Just saying.

Even through death you cannot be killed. If you are a true Mandalorian you will live on and be remembered forever. -Kom'rk Vhett

Re: Most Ruthless Bounty Hunter

ya, IG-88 is a beast

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."