Topic: RPG - Secret Resistance on Manaan
Let's start with the usual, as it seems many of the other RPGs have died...
1. You may create any character you want. Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily. I will be moderating.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you. However you can wound them.
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Remember this story is before you undertake the tasks in KOTOR, so it has to end where KOTOR starts.
7. Have fun.
Let us begin...
Setting: Just prior to the time of Knights of the Old Republic. Revan is still in command of his minions. He has sent a band of his Sith/Dark Jedi to overpower the planet of Manaan, knowing the Jedi may come snooping. (I know it's the most boring area of the game, so let's make it interesting). Here's a link for planet info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manaan
A small band of beings have created their own resistance and plan to thwart the Dark Jedi at every opportunity. So who will you be, Sith/Dark Jedi or Resistance?
Utath Zen stood at the docking bay window and inwardly cringed as the Selkath opened their doors willingly to the Sith apprentices. Some said the Sith were no different to the Jedi but Utath knew better. She was human and had once been an assistant to the Jedi order, however she had since gone her own way.
She had never thought to have been near Force users again, especially the Dark variety.
However the Selkath believed that if they remained neutral that no harm would come to them. If only it were so. Utath shook her dark head, something had to be done and it would have to be done quietly...
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...