Re: Boba or Jango?

What to say what's been said a million times!

And to stay on topic Boba is defiantly better than Jango.  Hands down. lol

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Boba or Jango?

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Bullet-tooth wrote:

Nice picture Perez thats my fave on Metroid Hunters

Thanks. He owns doesn't he.


Anyway back on topic I think that Boba is mostly better than Jango but Jango is better in a few things than Boba. lol

Which things are he better at?

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Boba or Jango?

Jango had more formal mandalorian training, as opposed to Boba, who only trained unbder one soldier, with one soldier's technique.  That's one of the glaring differences, to me.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Re: Boba or Jango?

IG-88 wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Bullet-tooth wrote:

Nice picture Perez thats my fave on Metroid Hunters

Thanks. He owns doesn't he.


Anyway back on topic I think that Boba is mostly better than Jango but Jango is better in a few things than Boba. lol

Which things are he better at?

Jango thrives more in all out combat, as demonstrated in Star Wars Bounty Hunter. Also, he's a little stronger than Boba since he relies more on his muscle than Boba does. I don't know who has better aim but Jango's is excellent; not only does he use a pistol, but he uses 2 at the same time with excellent aim. Lastly, Jango is, in general, a teeny bit more human than Boba. I think that's pretty much it, I doubt I missed anything.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

230 (edited by IG-88 Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:02 am)

Re: Boba or Jango?

Jango dosent thrive more in combat hes good but you cant say Boba dosent use muscle defeating an entire imperial garrison is not an easy feat.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Boba or Jango?

Boba's way better than Jango Fett. He survives right through his whole life.

232 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:23 pm)

Re: Boba or Jango?

IG-88 wrote:

Jango dosent thrive more in combat hes good but you cant say Boba dosent use muscle defeating an entire imperial garrison is not an easy feat.

I said all-out combat, not combat, are you deaf?

kakashi2316 wrote:

Boba's way better than Jango Fett. He survives right through his whole life.

Only if you count EU, which isn't pure canon.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Boba or Jango?

I'm more of a black and white guy.  So I consider EU canon.  Does anybody know if Lucas has acknowledged Boba's survival?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Boba or Jango?

Im not deaf since i cant here writing tongue. So battling masses of storm troopers isnt all out combat?

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Boba or Jango?

IG-88 wrote:

Im not deaf since i cant here writing tongue. So battling masses of storm troopers isnt all out combat?

I was being sarcastic about the deaf thing, the point is you skipped an important detail. 2ndly, I didn't say Boba sucked at all-out combat, I said that Jango thrives more in all-out combat, which, in case you don't see it, merely means he's a little better at all-out combat, not that Boba isn't talented at it as well. Such a near-sighted mentality...

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Boba or Jango?

I think in general it would be hard to judge them in all out combat because we have never seen Boba fighting alot of people only heard of it in books. Since we have seen jango fighting well in all out combat i guess your right.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

237 (edited by draco fett Sunday, April 22, 2007 8:31 am)

Re: Boba or Jango?

In "Enemy of the Empire," a panel showed a room full of storm troopers that Boba killed.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

238 (edited by SciFifreak90 Friday, April 20, 2007 4:48 pm)

Re: Boba or Jango?

So the silver-armored sissy excels because in all-out combat, not everyone is trying to kill you. He "thrives" because he can easily kill a man whose attention is elsewhere, unaware of the man with the skeletal handguns going for a cheap shot....such as hiring a woman to kill a politician with a pair of slugs. Now his son....Boba has slaughtered an entire garrison of Imperial soldiers, all on his lonesome. Every white-armored stormie, every gun emplacement, every terrified mind locked on Boba Fett without exception. That, is skill. When you are very literally put up against an astounding multitude, and they have nothing to distract their attention away from you.

Jango does not simply excel in one area, and perform poorly in another. Boba excels in general, has met defeat only when faced with a Force-trained enemy, as Jango did. The father is out-done in every way by the son. Game over.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Re: Boba or Jango?

Well said, couldn't agree with you more wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Boba or Jango?

Very nicely stated.  Nice touch with the silver armored sissy.  I now again deem Jango a coward.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Boba or Jango?

boba is definetly my favorite bounty hunter

oh!why'd ya slice of mah hand?!

Re: Boba or Jango?

It has to be Boba Fett.

Jango was a funky bounty hunter but I just think that Boba has the edge over him.

I think that Boba has the edge because he survived longer than Jango and has then as a result picked up much more experience than Jango.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Re: Boba or Jango?

boba of course

oh!why'd ya slice of mah hand?!

Re: Boba or Jango?

definetley Boba

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Re: Boba or Jango?

SciFifreak90 wrote:

So the silver-armored sissy excels because in all-out combat, not everyone is trying to kill you. He "thrives" because he can easily kill a man whose attention is elsewhere, unaware of the man with the skeletal handguns going for a cheap shot....such as hiring a woman to kill a politician with a pair of slugs. Now his son....Boba has slaughtered an entire garrison of Imperial soldiers, all on his lonesome. Every white-armored stormie, every gun emplacement, every terrified mind locked on Boba Fett without exception. That, is skill. When you are very literally put up against an astounding multitude, and they have nothing to distract their attention away from you.

Jango does not simply excel in one area, and perform poorly in another. Boba excels in general, has met defeat only when faced with a Force-trained enemy, as Jango did. The father is out-done in every way by the son. Game over.

Perhaps outdone in every way relating to combat ( just about everything anyway) but in personality I think Jango is a teeny bit more merciful.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Boba or Jango?

Which is often not a good trait for an assassin.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Boba or Jango?

draco fett wrote:

Which is often not a good trait for an assassin.

Well technically he's a bounty hunter, but who gives a f**k.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Boba or Jango?

Yes, but he also works on assassination jobs.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Boba or Jango?

draco fett wrote:

Yes, but he also works on assassination jobs.

Well there ain't nothin' wrong with havin' some heart. In fact it's kinda sick, killing so many and still preserving a teeny part of your goodness.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Boba or Jango?

Boba Fett!!!!!!!!!

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.