Topic: Mcquarrie Wave B or C?

So i was browsing SW.com and they have th mcquarrie prototype figure listed as in wave b and c. one ships only a month later but does anyone know for sure which it is?

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Re: Mcquarrie Wave B or C?

I believe they have them in both waves.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

When exactly will they be released????

is he a new character??

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

5 (edited by Dageen Fett Monday, April 9, 2007 11:09 am)

who...? Boba? umm duh no and its a concept figure...concept...lol

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

i am not thick dageen fett i just thoght of another character

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.
="Go nk tom Lpd"93" om Lpd"93" om Lpd"93" om Lpd"93" om Lpd"93" om Lpd"93" om Lpd"93" Regisnk totttera"p34663" class="posthead">

Monday, April 9, 2007 11:11 am