Topic: Remnant RPG
Note-This RPG is as of now an open. However, I'm merely placing it here. I actually don't expect anyone to join unless another game hits rock bottom. For this reason I wont post any information on my character at this time.
(Plus I don't think I've ever started an RPG before, might as well try sometime.)
1. You may create any character you want. Clarify their name and rank/species so others can follow their actions easily.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you. However you can wound them.
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
(If Jedi/Sith)Lightsaber style/color:
As of now the New Republic is struggling with the Remnant Imperials. However, because of the war conditions-lack of troops, lack of reach, size of the Remnant itself-it hasn't had a chance to break one of the Outer Rim sectors free. Rallying a rebellion has formed once again against the oppresive regime. Unable to encompass the entire sector the Remnant has issued a bounty on Rebellion factions. Admiral Haten is offering a massive credit amount on just one Rebel head. The situation looks grim.