Topic: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

After I saw episode 2, and seeing Mace Windu kill Jango fett, I was almost positve that Boba would avenage his father in episode 3 by killing Mace. Do you think Boba should have killed Mace in episode 3, and do you think he would have the skills to do it?

"The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous- suicidal! You will die as each Arbiter has before you! The council will have their corpse."-(Halo 2), The High Prophet of Mercy

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

This belongs in "Role Playing."

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

that was a possibility of Mace's death in Episode III. but they changed to having Sidious lightning him through the window.

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

Boba wouldn't have had the skills to kill Windu even at his peak let alone when he was 15 or whatever.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

Humorbot5 wrote:

Boba wouldn't have had the skills to kill Windu even at his peak let alone when he was 15 or whatever.

I disagree Boba could easily take down Mace, don't get me wrong Mace is powerful, but Boba could probably kill him in a 1 on 1 battle

"The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous- suicidal! You will die as each Arbiter has before you! The council will have their corpse."-(Halo 2), The High Prophet of Mercy

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

I was REALLY hoping that Boba would kill Mace, even if he didn't have the skills some way there still could've been some way for Boba to kill him.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

the outline wrote:
Humorbot5 wrote:

Boba wouldn't have had the skills to kill Windu even at his peak let alone when he was 15 or whatever.

I disagree Boba could easily take down Mace, don't get me wrong Mace is powerful, but Boba could probably kill him in a 1 on 1 battle

In no way could Boba easily kill Mace. At Boba's peak, he may have been able to, barely. At around fifteen or so, Boba fought Mace. Boba was wearing his armor, and had his normal weapons and two extras. Boba lost, terribly.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

8 (edited by the outline Saturday, March 10, 2007 1:22 pm)

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

draco fett wrote:
the outline wrote:
Humorbot5 wrote:

Boba wouldn't have had the skills to kill Windu even at his peak let alone when he was 15 or whatever.

I disagree Boba could easily take down Mace, don't get me wrong Mace is powerful, but Boba could probably kill him in a 1 on 1 battle

In no way could Boba easily kill Mace. At Boba's peak, he may have been able to, barely. At around fifteen or so, Boba fought Mace. Boba was wearing his armor, and had his normal weapons and two extras. Boba lost, terribly.

Okay, I agree Boba couldn't EASILY take down Mace. And when he was 15 he didnt lose terribly, though he did lose and probably would have been killed if palpatine didn't stop the fight.

"The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous- suicidal! You will die as each Arbiter has before you! The council will have their corpse."-(Halo 2), The High Prophet of Mercy

9 (edited by draco fett Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:56 pm)

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

He did lose terribly. He was about to be killed with no way out, and the battle was very short.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

I think at his peak he could beat Mace but it would still be close.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

I don't think Boba could do it.  Although he would put up MUCH more of a fight than Jango.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

12 (edited by the outline Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:49 pm)

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

draco fett wrote:

He did looses terribly. He was about to be killed with no way out, and the battle was very short.

It wasnt all that TERRIBLE  for 15 he still put up a fight, btw i think u meant to say he did lose terribly not he did losses terribly

"The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous- suicidal! You will die as each Arbiter has before you! The council will have their corpse."-(Halo 2), The High Prophet of Mercy

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

i think if boba had his EE-3 blaster and if they fought out  in the oen boba wuould win (jet pack)

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

Windu has the Force Jump, and could block blaster bolts.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

draco fett wrote:
the outline wrote:
Humorbot5 wrote:

Boba wouldn't have had the skills to kill Windu even at his peak let alone when he was 15 or whatever.

I disagree Boba could easily take down Mace, don't get me wrong Mace is powerful, but Boba could probably kill him in a 1 on 1 battle

In no way could Boba easily kill Mace. At Boba's peak, he may have been able to, barely. At around fifteen or so, Boba fought Mace. Boba was wearing his armor, and had his normal weapons and two extras. Boba lost, terribly.

Actually the book states that Boba removed everything except the gauntlet blades and the jetpack. So he actually had the flechette gun, blades, a saberdart, and a cryoban grenade.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

i bet that if boba had all of his gadjets and they were outside that mace would lose.
the only reaseon jango (like boba but not as good) lost is because his jetpack got destroyed and he didnt use both his guns only 1. boba would have his jet pack saber darts a fletchett and a flamethrower.

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

Dark Mandalorian wrote:

i bet that if boba had all of his gadjets and they were outside that mace would lose.
the only reaseon jango (like boba but not as good) lost is because his jetpack got destroyed and he didnt use both his guns only 1. boba would have his jet pack saber darts a fletchett and a flamethrower.

No, Jango lost because he dove at Mace's saber instead of shooting him in the face. Shoot first, grab weapon laater.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

It's been a while since I saw the movie, but I think that Jango was using bothe of his blasters. Also, Boba was using flechette gun, jetpack and sabredart. Mace could easily block the flame-thrower.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

You cant block flames.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

I think he should have and hed win since well hes Boba

Don't drink at gay parties.

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

IG-88 wrote:

You cant block flames.

You can if you use the Force. Remember, the flame thrower does not go on for ever.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

Two words, rope and persistence - think Bounty Hunter game big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

How can the force block fire?

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

draco fett wrote:

It's been a while since I saw the movie, but I think that Jango was using bothe of his blasters. Also, Boba was using flechette gun, jetpack and sabredart. Mace could easily block the flame-thrower.

Jango had only one gun since Obi-wan knocked the other off the platform on Kamino and also the force can't stop fire why else did Windu jump when he could have stopped it?

Don't drink at gay parties.

Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

IG-88 wrote:

How can the force block fire?

If the Force can be used to emmit lightning, I would imagin it could block fire.

Bullet-tooth, I would imagin simply because he chose to. Why did he not Force Push Jango off of the balcony?

take it easy baby take it as it comes