Topic: Male or Female?

You see, many times I may see someone and think that they are male, and they actually aren't. (Or vise versa.) Unlike most geeky boards like this one, there are quite a few female members. (Or at least I think they are female... >_< ) So, to avoid this confusion, post your gender here. I am male. smile

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

2 (edited by Miba Monday, February 27, 2006 5:29 pm)

Re: Male or Female?

I'm a girl. And this is a good thread. And speaking of this sorta thread, I think we need another age one too. I'll go make one.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Male or Female?

I am male.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Male or Female?

Guy.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Re: Male or Female?

Hopefully by now people know I'm female tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Male or Female?

im a boy .cant call myself a man yet

some blood lines were ment to end.

Re: Male or Female?

i'm a man lol

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Re: Male or Female?

Hopefully my screen name makes it obvious. wink Though in the past my gender HAS been confused, but it was on an old, dead forum.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

9 (edited by Boba Dude Wednesday, March 1, 2006 3:05 pm)

Re: Male or Female?

I am male and I am almost 14.
35 days tell my B-Day!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Male or Female?

ARC Fett wrote:
BFFC-Mel wrote:

Hopefully by now people know I'm female tongue

WHAT!????????????????????!!?!?!??!?!??!??!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Man i thought you were a guy!

o well i know now!!

Wo, I always thought you were a guy, well I know now rather than making a comment and embarrassing my self tongue

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Male or Female?

As my s/n isn't exactly feminine, let me make it clear that I am 100% female. wink

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Re: Male or Female?

Manji_Ninja wrote:

As my s/n isn't exactly feminine, let me make it clear that I am 100% female. wink

*jaw drops to floor* yikes
show's how much I know about the other members  hmm

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Male or Female?

That's ok, I'm sure you're not the only one.

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Re: Male or Female?

Awesome sig, Manji....

I'm female, by the way.

"There is no greater good than justice," -Boba Fett

Re: Male or Female?

Manji_Ninja wrote:

As my s/n isn't exactly feminine, let me make it clear that I am 100% female. wink

Hahaha, funny you say 100% Manji... I once too a online quiz that said I was 85% MALE! XD But then it had questions they were pretty much "Dolls or action figures" so, yeah. =P

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Re: Male or Female?

ARC Fett wrote:

so many females! it's killing me ( falls to the floor and sucks his thumb)

Actually a long time ago on the old boards there were way more females than males, so be glad you're here now instead of back then. wink

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Male or Female?

I find it amusing that people seem to assume I'm a guy. Is it because I'm a Mod or do I just write like a guy?

By the way, Mel is short for Melinda.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Male or Female?

BFFC-Mel wrote:

I find it amusing that people seem to assume I'm a guy. Is it because I'm a Mod or do I just write like a guy?

By the way, Mel is short for Melinda.

I actually assumed you were a girl. Actually, I have been correct about everyone's (or at least everyone who has posted in this topic) gender so far...

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

Re: Male or Female?

Girl (which is why I was a Miss on the other boards).  I have one of those unisex names in real life, so all of my junk mail comes addressed to Mr.  It's maddening.  And I know how you all feel about the genders; I just figured out that RC was a girl today after I read a post where she was talking about owning dresses.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Re: Male or Female?

dam so many girls thats cool and like those other places were guys petend to be girls. hey ikew mel was a girl she said it on the old bored

some blood lines were ment to end.

Re: Male or Female?

ARC Fett wrote:

I thought you were a guy because of the way your stories were written.

I always try to keep the stories in line with Boba's persona or whoever I'm writing about. I know a lot of the female writers like to add a romance element. I've only done it once, I don't think it fits with Boba's character. Besides I find it much more fun to do action wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...