Re: It's not fair!!!

Spamming? isnt that where you use the same gun over and over again the it like freezes the server...our definitions of spamming are different and we are way off topic.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: It's not fair!!!

Come on both of you cut it!I'm here to talk about Boba,not hearing you acting childish!Jesus!

Well,I like Boba.And Boba doesn't die.Why?Because he will always be alive in my heart! smile

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

Re: It's not fair!!!

Boba Fett doesnt die because hes had so many close encouters to death, he has learned how to escape it. Plus hes so cool, it would be a stupid business call to kill him off! One word...........................merchandise. wink

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

29 (edited by draco fett Monday, August 7, 2006 7:42 pm)

Re: It's not fair!!!

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

Come on both of you cut it!I'm here to talk about Boba,not hearing you acting childish!Jesus!

If you took time to notice we already stoped, and spamming is not something to be joked at (se BalanceSheet's signiture).

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: It's not fair!!!

draco fett wrote:
Darth Maul Clone wrote:

Come on both of you cut it!I'm here to talk about Boba,not hearing you acting childish!Jesus!

If you took time to notice we already stoped, and spamming is not something to be joked at (se BalanceSheet's signiture).

lol well I dont think spamming is that serious tho it is annoying.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: It's not fair!!!

True Warrior wrote:

Boba Fett doesnt die because hes had so many close encouters to death, he has learned how to escape it. Plus hes so cool, it would be a stupid business call to kill him off! One word...........................merchandise. wink

TW

I agree with that a hundred percent.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: It's not fair!!!

Yep I agree too...and I guess Boba will die only after SW fans don't care(and buy)for him...Of course,his death will be a one to remember,propably in a large showdown or something...

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

Re: It's not fair!!!

Dud you guys read all of the exerpt? It said Boba was going to Kamino to cheat death, which means he may not die.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Re: It's not fair!!!

Spider-Fett wrote:

Dud you guys read all of the exerpt? It said Boba was going to Kamino to cheat death, which means he may not die.

SF

Yet. He could get killed if a group of superb mercenaries numbering in scores could ambush him. They probably die before him, but he might get fataly wounded.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: It's not fair!!!

heck no even if Boba was getting old and weak, Superb mercenaries still couldnt take Boba. Boba is much smarter then any group mercenaries I'm sure boba takes percausions to prevent being ambushed.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

36 (edited by draco fett Tuesday, August 8, 2006 12:48 pm)

Re: It's not fair!!!

You hero-worship him too. A realist would understand that even Fett could get killed.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: It's not fair!!!

Here I will tottaly agree with draco.Noone is invulnerable,not even in the SW universe that anything can happen.

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

Re: It's not fair!!!

lol well that maybe, but he's proven to do so b4 so why not now?

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: It's not fair!!!

If he is say a hundred umpteen years old,  he could not survive an ambush like that.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: It's not fair!!!

Yep.Maybe a young Boba could figure this out,but a grandpa Boba wouldn't stand a chance...

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

Re: It's not fair!!!

"Uh oh an ambush.... I've got to think fast... Oh look my tea is ready... now where was I?..."

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: It's not fair!!!

seems like y'all want him to die shame your not Fett fans at all sad

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: It's not fair!!!

We are saying that he would die, not that we want him to die.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: It's not fair!!!

has it ever occured to anyone that Fett doesn't/may not actually die in action.
as a fan i simply dismiss the notion that Boba actually dies as most would assume people/characters to do.  how's that?  well.  i like to think that the Boba we have grown to admire and respect as a professional, is one who has has become wise having run the guantlet of war and battle and perhaps sacrifice more than once, so this is what i imagine.

once the time has come for Fett to (let us say) hand the baton to a worthy apprentice, the Boba (unmasked) who most assume never makes a presence out of battle armor simply walks away from the uniform to make with the rest of life as he may.  Obviously, the next to dawn the uniform carries on the BH trade.

be that as it may, i suppose ... it's just the way prefer to settle the issue.
-rm-

Re: It's not fair!!!

good POV, but I still think Boba would die in action, (or like you said.....never die). I think it is a good idea that he clones himself like Jango did and pass it on to his son, as you said....

Rogue_Mandalore wrote:

Obviously, the next to dawn the uniform carries on the BH trade.

be that as it may, i suppose ... it's just the way prefer to settle the issue.

So I guess thats how I prefer to settle the issue.


TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: It's not fair!!!

I think Boba would indeed die in action.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Re: It's not fair!!!

Ph34r! clean out your inbox! that'll be all thank you....


Carry on.....

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: It's not fair!!!

Rogue_Mandalore wrote:

has it ever occured to anyone that Fett doesn't/may not actually die in action.
as a fan i simply dismiss the notion that Boba actually dies as most would assume people/characters to do.  how's that?  well.  i like to think that the Boba we have grown to admire and respect as a professional, is one who has has become wise having run the guantlet of war and battle and perhaps sacrifice more than once, so this is what i imagine.

once the time has come for Fett to (let us say) hand the baton to a worthy apprentice, the Boba (unmasked) who most assume never makes a presence out of battle armor simply walks away from the uniform to make with the rest of life as he may.  Obviously, the next to dawn the uniform carries on the BH trade.

be that as it may, i suppose ... it's just the way prefer to settle the issue.
-rm-

Very classy. I like it.
Kind of Dread Pirate Roberts.

***************************
[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Re: It's not fair!!!

Do you mean the single most succsesful pirate ever, Bartholomew Roberts?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: It's not fair!!!

TW / Ursula,

thank you.
DPR ... i hadn't thought about it in the same way, but the scenario i've sketched does indeed have that spin on it.