Topic: Darth Maul vs. Obi-Wan (Padawan)

We all know that Maul got sliced in 2 by Obi in TPM.But we also know that he killed him because of his anger by Qui-Gon's death.So if Obi-Wan fought alone Maul in the duel of the fates,who would win?

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

Re: Darth Maul vs. Obi-Wan (Padawan)

I'd think Maul would win he is a pro using a lightsaber although he dosent seem to be that good a force user. tongue

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

No, I totaly agree with IG. But DMC is right too, if Obi-Wan fought Maul in a full fledged battle, Maul would definatly win. No doubt. Its just that Maul had to FIRST defeat Qui-Gon, and that made him tired or something. hmm

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

4 (edited by Complex Hunter Saturday, July 1, 2006 3:19 pm)

Poor Maul too bad he died.

You must find the jade monkey in 3 days becuse if you do not find it you and your family will burst into a bursty blue flame of death hahahahhahahahahahaaaahhahahahahhahahhahahahhaha

I don't think he got tired at all TW.The truth is that Maul must have died,because Obi-Wan lives until New Hope.So there was no other way...

Yah that is true! If DM lived it just wouldn't make sense

I think that this would be a tie.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Obi-wan only won because he turned to his hate for the Sith. He used his master’s death as a vehicle for this hate. Maul underestimated the padwan by toying with his opponent longer than necessary. Whilst maul was raining sparks on obi-wan with his lights saber atop the massive shaft Obi-wan’s anger soared unleashing the vengeful fighter within. Then one back flip later and a flash of blue light Maul is seen leaving the star wars movie saga in two pieces. That is why Maul lost, he got too cocky.

I still thought he was cool though.

"We aren't men disguised as dogs. We're wolves disguised as men."--Fuse's superior to Amamiya Kei

Yeah but who do you think would win on a 1-to-1 battle?

1-on-1 battle, its easily Maul. I mean he took both Qui-gon and Obi-wan together, so why wouldn't he be able to take obi-wan alone. DMC ur totally right when u say he just HAD to die to keep the story line goin.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Maul. Because he's stronger.

Tion'ad eyn ni ures kaysh? Ures kayash agir cuyir nayc ni. O'r an ures kayash, ni eyn naasade.

Hmm... I think I've gotta give it to Obi-wan.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

darth maul's my bet.I mean he's a skilled assassin, he can kill people easily with either a lightsaber or his hands and he has more training and skills than obi-wan had when he was a padawan.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja